guys and the MALE best friend (1 Viewer)

countryprincess

HSC
Y do guys get so jelous of the a chicks males best friend??? wat the deal fellas its not like we are sleeping with them

carpediem

HSC
well my mate was accused of being jealous of a girl's best friend. but really my mate hated the guy's guts cause he was a sneaky bastard that says shit to this girl bout other guys, like my mate.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
countryprincess said:
Y do guys get so jelous of the a chicks males best friend??? wat the deal fellas its not like we are sleeping with them
But he will sleep with you the first chance he gets. He just doesn't tell you that.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Because some guys are protective fuckwits. Like my step-sisters boyfriend. He doesn't even let HIS best mate drive her home. It's plain shit.

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
But he will sleep with you the first chance he gets. He just doesn't tell you that.
10 chars.....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
im the best guy friend of a few chicks. i wouldnt sleep with them and they are fucking really hot.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Having a male friend means you like them in some way or another, this is easily mis-interpreted and they are usually the most likely person a guys girlfriend is gonna cheat on with.

10%-30% of babies don't belong to their raising father, men have the right to be cautious (and at time jealous) but then again both sexes are cheating for that to happen.

Some males/females hang around with their ex's but it all depends who you are.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Having a male friend means you like them in some way or another, this is easily mis-interpreted and they are usually the most likely person a guys girlfriend is gonna cheat on with.

10%-30% of babies don't belong to their raising father, men have the right to be cautious (and at time jealous) but then again both sexes are cheating for that to happen.

Some males/females hang around with their ex's but it all depends who you are.
fair enough. there are many dickheads who would try and fuck their best chick-friends. Personally, i'm too moral to do that. I just stop seeing them as sexually attractive after we become good friends, further than just going out material.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Having a male best friend and being around him a lot would increase the chances of something happening between them.

There are some girls who can have close male friends and still be 100% loyal to her boyfriend, but it also depends on her male friends - if they all want her, even if she doesn't want any of them, her boyfriend would be worried.

I don't have any male friends at all. I don't count guys I talk to sometimes as "friends". By "friends" I mean someone that I hang around at school with on a daily basis. Any male friend I've ever had turned into something more - not necessarily a relationship, but either they ended up wanting me more than a friend, or vice versa.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i can deal better with guys- they are more straightforward. if there is something wrong, you can sense it and theres none of the "ill tell everyone else what i think of you behind your back" issues because as soon as they get pissed off at you, you hear about it.
guys are also more loyal (i think neway) because they arent concerned with the "fashionability" of being somones friend. overall, if you're an alright person they'll stay friends with you if people think you're cool or not, or if you're in with certain people or not.
just so much easier to be mates with

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
countryprincess said:
I think its the same with girls,some of us might get jealous sometimes if our boyfriends bestfriend was a girl.
So it works both ways.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
I think its the same with girls,some of us might get jealous sometimes if our boyfriends bestfriend was a girl.
So it works both ways.
It really reminds you of that episode of "Two guys, a girl and a pizza place".

But yeah, its not dependent on your sex but rather what type of person you are in general. It's more securing for some than others.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
azzie said:
i can deal better with guys- they are more straightforward. if there is something wrong, you can sense it and theres none of the "ill tell everyone else what i think of you behind your back" issues because as soon as they get pissed off at you, you hear about it.
guys are also more loyal (i think neway) because they arent concerned with the "fashionability" of being somones friend. overall, if you're an alright person they'll stay friends with you if people think you're cool or not, or if you're in with certain people or not.
just so much easier to be mates with
That is 100% true.

cabanaboy21

HSC
im a guy and until recently i did have a girlfriend but she didnt care i dont think that my best friend is a girl... but yet again she did dump me lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)