guys! can you explain this (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
maybe he wants to be uphold some sort of image he has maintained in front of his friends...

honestly, its no biggie...dont think too much of it..:)

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
this is gonna sound harsh but you asked for my opinion n here it is. doesnt necessarily mean its right either though

but to me it sounds like he's embarassed of you with his mates. that's what it sounds like to me.......but the only person that could answer that is him so you're really better off asking him what the issue was rather than asking bos
I'd have to agree.

Or maybe his friends openly hate you and he feels awkward being with you at one of their parties.

Regardless, do you know how silly you sound saying "I sat next to him and he wouldn't even touch my leg!"...why does he have to touch your leg? Do you feel that having your leg touched validates you somehow?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Baiku said:
Regardless, do you know how silly you sound saying "I sat next to him and he wouldn't even touch my leg!"...why does he have to touch your leg? Do you feel that having your leg touched validates you somehow?
well when you sit next to someone you like on a couch, legs are one place to touch them (since putting your arm round them isnt always that easy). its just an example of the MINIMAL (if any) physical contact they had throughout the night.
if i were out with my bf, i want at least a hug or something little. it makes you feel loved, or at least that he's acknowledging that he's out with you as his gf. otherwise you get the whole "why did i bother? does he even give a damn about me?" sort of feelings. his only saving grace was that he kinda balanced out the contact, etc before and after the party...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
flipsyde said:
Ive been dating this guy for 1 month today. But because today was mothers day and I have a family party *shudders*, we went out last night. It was his friends party of some sort.

I was introduced to everybody as his girlfriend but the whole night hed bearly touch me, he didtn kiss me or anything and when I kissed him on the cheek, well you could see he was uncomfortable.

But we were at his house before the party and we were making out. So I thought it was something that Id done at the party, so I asked him. He said no and smiled. Then Im like hmmmmmm :S.

I dropped him home and he said "why dont you come in for a while" and so I did and we made out on the bed again.... I dont get it....guys explain please...girls to if you want, just figured guys would know.

Ive taken him to parties and hes kissed me there, I dont mean like make out , course I wouldnt make out at a party around friends, but I mea he wouldnt even touch me on the leg or anything an Id lean against him on the couch and he didnt do anything. then I was tired and he said , "go lay doen and put your head over there" which was the other end of the couch and not very comortable, It would have been better to lay on hom... ok that I understand but he was very distant.

He kisses me infont of his family to... so I dunno... explain?
If his mates haven't met you yet, then I would guess that he's embarassed of you. I have actually had similar experiences, as my friends' approval was very important to me.

-FIGJAM-

HSC
guys are like that around their friends. Dont know why but we just dont like to be over our gfs around our mates cause we cop alot of shit afterwards about it. Its wierd i know, but we are very different around our mates because we feel that we always have to prove how manly we are around them. Dont really think this helps you, but its hard to explain its more just how we are really.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
guys are like that around their friends. Dont know why but we just dont like to be over our gfs around our mates cause we cop alot of shit afterwards about it. Its wierd i know, but we are very different around our mates because we feel that we always have to prove how manly we are around them. Dont really think this helps you, but its hard to explain its more just how we are really.
not really.

davin

HSC
N/A
i think its a guy to guy thing. some, i'm sure, are like that

flamingphoenix

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
this is sorta a good point, and sometimes true...there arent many occasions when i'll b with my mates and gf at the same time, but there isnt a problem 4 me when such an occassion arises...i guess its different with each guy, how they'll react to the 'manly' expectations of their friends...

Dr_Doom

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yeah i dont get guys, like i saw ashton at uni today and i full wanted his cock but he didnt fuck me :( coz he had a lecture :(
damn that sux

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)