guys clothes (1 Viewer)

orly?

HSC
where are the best places to buy guys clothes? about 17-19 yr olds?
i have no idea!

whats cool and hip these days?!?
i have no social life either!:burn:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
do you have a budget?
most of my clothes are buy are from hk, so if youre into brands and stuff, then go to town hall (around QVB).
market city has some good clothes...CK jeans apparently had a closing down sale of up to 80% off, so you better get there quickly
jon kell is alright too

T

trolloutaface

orly? said:
i have no idea!

wtf, what have you been wearing all your life?

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
oxford street and newtown.
it's that easy.

EDIT: ohhh wait thats for sydney only...

why dont you just go to a westfields

Last edited:

ellen.louise

HSC
orly? said:
i have no idea!

I can tell the last statement is true. I have a question... how old are you actually? :p

ellen.louise

HSC
For more useful feedback...
the guys clothes at Jeans West aren't bad. But then it depends which one you go to. Cause in Newcastle, the one at Kotara is awesome, but the one at Charlestown is shit.

Ask people in the shop to help you if you're unsure.
:)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
general pants would be so much better if their staff werent so goddamn motherfucking shit.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
the opposite actually.
the ones that ambush you the second you walk into the store and ask what you're after and show you clothes and can't take the hint that you just want to browse without their "help"

ellen.louise

HSC
breaking said:
the opposite actually.
the ones that ambush you the second you walk into the store and ask what you're after and show you clothes and can't take the hint that you just want to browse without their "help"
Hehehe... over ambitious bastards... they never hit the happy medium, do they?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
breaking said:
the opposite actually.
yeah teh "omg these tsubi are so hip right now" ones
"thankyou but i can select my own tsubi threadz"

dikson

HSC
ok u wana no where gud clothes r. thats embarasing enuf. but to further humiliate urself by saying u have no social life. cmon dude.
the best places r jon kell and yd has sum aight shit 2. MISH MASH IS REALLY IN AND REALLY NEW

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
dikson said:
ok u wana no where gud clothes r. thats embarasing enuf. but to further humiliate urself by saying u have no social life. cmon dude.
the best places r jon kell and yd has sum aight shit 2. MISH MASH IS REALLY IN AND REALLY NEW
hahaha you're kidding, right?

alexvincent

HSC
breaking said:
hahaha you're kidding, right?
LOL agree. Jon Kell, Yd, Mish Mash? That to me screams cheap-looking, woggy, lebby (no offence to anyone of course). All their stuff fits really poorly because it's mass-produced to the shithouse. Also, they need to get over all the rips and fraying and graffiti.

mish mash is really in? I've seen guys wearing it and it looks like shit. I've never seen any of it in stores though.

dikson, don't rag on orly, he just needed help that's all. Your post was pretty humiliating too. But I guess I should cut you some slack. You're only in what? Year 11?

Skeeta

HSC
If shopping is torture for you, get your sister to do it for you (if you have one)

I <3 shopping for mens clothing. Its like my boyfriend and my brother and my dad are different sized Ken dolls, and it is my job to dress for them appropriately. Tis awesome. Its even better because i get to spend money which is not mine.

CieL

HSC
breaking said:
general pants would be so much better if their staff werent so goddamn motherfucking shit.
The staff at North Ryde GP are good.. Carme was full friendly and we were talking and joking whilst picking clothes to try on.. it was like I've known her for yonks.. I wanted to buy a pair of jeans and I ended up getting two cardis as well cos she kept chucking stuff in for me to try on, looking out the back for my size and everything..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)