Guys: Honest opinion on girls (1 Viewer)

kittystar

HSC
Do guys honestly like it when the girl approaches them first and says hello? And what about making the first move?

And what's your favourite trait/s in a girl, like the thing that really attracts you to a girl?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
What attracts me; Starts with t ends with t
Only when it comes in a pair though

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Kittystar change back your avatar

I have genuine respect for girls that make the first move (relatively shy girls this is. Overly assertive ones then no).

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

I have genuine respect for girls that make the first move (relatively shy girls this is. Overly assertive ones then no).
Bit of a paradox?

Either way 99% of the time when the girl makes the first move it's not bad, put it that way.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Bit of a paradox?

Either way 99% of the time when the girl makes the first move it's not bad, put it that way.
Mhm. I think this better sums up my point

When I meant overly assertive I meant girls who approach just to muck up guys feelings or girls who are just looking to get laid. (not that I've ever experienced that lol). But that's the vast minority.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

When I meant overly assertive I meant girls who approach just to muck up guys feelings or girls who are just looking to get laid. (not that I've ever experienced that lol). But that's the vast minority.
Wouldn't surprise me if they were more successful than girls looking for a relationship really.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Wouldn't surprise me if they were more successful than girls looking for a relationship really.
+1

Maybe it's just me but I like girls who don't know they are absolutely awesome and/or adorable

(quote 1D right here)

kittystar

HSC

I was changing it on my phone and clicked the wrong photo :/ I prefer my pokemon avatar but I can't find with all the 3000 photos I've got ahaha

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I was changing it on my phone and clicked the wrong photo :/ I prefer my pokemon avatar but I can't find with all the 3000 photos I've got ahaha
Ahahaha. Just leave it :p. Don't you have trials to study for :0?

kittystar

HSC
+1

Maybe it's just me but I like girls who don't know they are absolutely awesome and/or adorable

(quote 1D right here)
Yeah I totally get this
As much as I would like to approach a guy though I'm really shy and worried they would think I'm weird...

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
A girl approaches first and it shows confidence and, often, disregard for social convention.

I like that.

I don't get approached often at all, though. Apparently I'm scary lol.

kittystar

HSC
Dw, you can do whatever you want after a few months.
Just a question, is it a turn on or turn off when a girl is... Let's just say 'sexually active' straightaway with a guy. Because I know so many guys who only go out with a girl because she's easy

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Just a question, is it a turn on or turn off when a girl is... Let's just say 'sexually active' straightaway with a guy. Because I know so many guys who only go out with a girl because she's easy
Neither.

It depends on the guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)