Guys: Honest opinion on girls (1 Viewer)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Just a question, is it a turn on or turn off when a girl is... Let's just say 'sexually active' straightaway with a guy. Because I know so many guys who only go out with a girl because she's easy
The whole "I'm going to play hard to get, that way he'll want me more" perspective is fairly stupid in my opinion. If you want to be sexually active with your boyfriend then like... just do it?

Emily Howard

HSC
its so much fuckin easier wen gurls approach fo me, none ov dis guessing game shit to deal wit

Emily Howard

HSC
Would you appreciate the girl more for it?
put it dis way i am grateful if i lyk a gurl n she makes da first move because it removes mind games

but dnt get me wrong i ask out plenty ov gurls n i dnt hold it against dem, either way if dey say yes im happy

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
put it dis way i am grateful if i lyk a gurl n she makes da first move because it removes mind games

but dnt get me wrong i ask out plenty ov gurls n i dnt hold it against dem, either way if dey say yes im happy
It's is statistics. Ask n females out and some will accept.

seanieg89

HSC
Short answer: Most guys wouldn't mind. Worry less about details.

I think its a refreshing and attractive quality for a girl to know what she wants and make her intentions clear. But at the same time I don't mind doing a bit of pursuing.

In the extreme though, really shy girls and loud girls with abrasive personalities are pretty unattractive to me. (Not that I think I am the type of guy a loud abrasive girl would typically go for but w/e).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)