Guys hugging eachother (1 Viewer)

Teeshy123

HSC
i loooveee to hug guys....its not gay to hug another guy its quite a beautiful thing
embracing ur borthers in ur arms like you are 2 long lost souls in the midle of the desert just looking for some companionship and trust to seek out there endevours in life adn to be the best person they can be without been fuckign judged...

so yeah i rule

stormstealer27

Tashii the mentalrunaway
HSC
GUys hugging each other?
im fine with it LOL
my mates hug each other lol
so yeh its like a bro thing i guess?
I c guys huggin all the time

WHO DNT LIKE HUGS XP

Jellybeantastic

HSC
There's nothing qrong with guys hugging guys =/... I hug my friends all the time, I hug my male friends more then I do my female friends... but I wouldn't hug a male if the situation was innapropriate.

but then again I'm a hugaholic :S

but point taken... if there's some fencing taking place below the belt or they're holding a bottle of lube and a packet of condoms... deffinately no hugs...

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Jellybeantastic said:
There's nothing qrong with guys hugging guys =/... I hug my friends all the time, I hug my male friends more then I do my female friends... but I wouldn't hug a male if the situation was innapropriate.

but then again I'm a hugaholic :S

but point taken... if there's some fencing taking place below the belt or they're holding a bottle of lube and a packet of condoms... deffinately no hugs...
Let God and I hug you. :)

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
stormstealer27 said:
GUys hugging each other?
im fine with it LOL
my mates hug each other lol
so yeh its like a bro thing i guess?
I c guys huggin all the time

WHO DNT LIKE HUGS XP
QFT, Lunamaria Hawke look-a-like (Avatar).

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
It's cool as long as it is an above the waist hug... my new boss needs a hug but no way in hell am i gunna give him one though...

most memoralable guy guy hug was a few weeks ago when tragically drunk, listening to a very bad comedian at an irish pub i went up and gave the guya hug out of the blue just so everyone had something to laugh at... i have to stress that a lot of tequilla, vodka and other assorted shot cam before that, and a lot of beer. Was the highlight of the comedy routine though.

3rDegree

HSC
Going over from this whole thread I laugh to myself. For the few of you here, that really don't give a fcuk, I raise my cocktail glass to you. I find the comments about being drunk and hugging, rather hilarious, would you still hug a guy if both of you were sober?

----------------------

"Straight cut, with a twist"

faov

HSC
Honestly, any person who is too afraid to hug someone of the same gender is really just pathetic. I think it reveals just how insecure someone must be of themselves if they are not even comfortable hugging someone just like them.

Do I hug boys? Of course. But its commonplace at my school, and I'd like to think/hope that it was everywhere.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
faov said:
Honestly, any person who is too afraid to hug someone of the same gender is really just pathetic. I think it reveals just how insecure someone must be of themselves if they are not even comfortable hugging someone just like them.

Do I hug boys? Of course. But its commonplace at my school, and I'd like to think/hope that it was everywhere.
arent you gay though?

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Enteebee said:
But tbh I only usually hug people I'm going to bang, so I try to keep 'hugging' to a minimum.
umm logic?

omfgitsbonnie

HSC
LOL guys hugging each other for no apparent reason?

mmmmm okay?

it's really funny how girls can hug each other for no apparent reason, and boys usually can't.

double standards.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
omfgitsbonnie said:

mmmmm okay?

it's really funny how girls can hug each other for no apparent reason, and boys usually can't.

double standards.
is boys kissing each other for no apparent reason ok?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
omfgitsbonnie said:

mmmmm okay?

double standards.
that's not really double standards. Your line of reasoning is like saying "it's really funny how girls can wear skirts, and boys usually can't"

Evilo

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I was commenting on the utter idiocy of this thread. Save posting for when you've been here a bit longer.
I've been here for longer than you. Read the join date.
I may have less posts, but i only chat on 2 thread topics, and well my posts are probably - a bit more meaningful. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)