GUYS..NEED HELP...the song of the 8th December cruise?????? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey everyone!
Hope you all had a FANTASTIC time on the cruise...it went off!
this has really got me....can anyone tell me the song of the 8th december schoolies cruise? They played it every night and people kept singing it..wat was it?!
Thanks every1!
=)

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
one of the following...

Kanye West ft Jamie Foxx - Gold Digger
Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer (Dance Nation Remix)
Black Eyed Peas - My Humps

those 3 were the most over played...

roadcone

HSC
nup you're all wrong.

THE song of the cruise was candy girl by quesh!!

i was checking you out, but you didnt even know
that I was about, i saw you when you were outfront
you were parking your car, you looked at me and said
da da da da dum, duh da da da da dum...

this was the song everyone was singing. we would walk through at weird times yelling it.

Dan0208

HSC
Yep thats right the main popular song was Quesh - Candy Girl and i have downloaded 2 versions and believe the Vocal Mix is the better one.

two other songs i remember as standout cruise songs are
Tom Novy - I dont want nobody baby
Space Jam - Are you ready for this (the bingo intro song)

On another note how cool was the rain coming into sydney harbour. It made it so much more drammatic with everyone singing, dancing, and yelling in the rain as the cruise came to an end.

know_it_all

i went to take a "power nap" on the last nite n ended up waking up at 5.30 wen we were ALREADY IN THE Habour!
i missed the rain!!!
sooo cut.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
i was annoyed i missed us going under the harbour bridge cause i was too busy at 4:30am getting money of my card

schamoozlers

HSC
the cruise was the best ever. and i will have that song (candy girl) in my head for about two weeks i think. i have randomly broken out singing it in the last few days, even did it on the plane this morning (the flight attendant looked at me funny, but it was worth it). im sure i met some of u people in the random lift parties that were thrown. hope you all enjoyed urselves and came home to a decent HSC and UAI mark!!!

wwjd_frog14

HSC
haha living on a prayer was the best!!! me n my friend were going round on the last nite randomly singing it....

n gees i h8d that stupid blow ur whistle song...so old n lame!

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
fallrenangel077 said:
Hey everyone!
Hope you all had a FANTASTIC time on the cruise...it went off!
this has really got me....can anyone tell me the song of the 8th december schoolies cruise? They played it every night and people kept singing it..wat was it?!
Thanks every1!
=)
i carnt belive you guys pathetic you carnt even remember our schoolies songs!!!! pfffft
they where

Candygirl
love generation
in my arms - mylo
groove armada - superstylin

come on people you should know this by now
i have the schoolies cd i made it its sick have been selling it like crazy

jana

schamoozlers

HSC
umm im struggling with some of the songs... its just my lack of dance music respect... theres this one song... *dont misunderstand me coz i want u, i see u on the floor baby i want you i want you to want me to like i want you..* if u have ANY clues please help my poor pathetic soul!
and as for the remx of bon. yeh cant find it ANYWHERE. so help with that aswell if available?

annnnddd theres another song... *i see girls everywhere, short skirts long hair..* something along those lines and then it goes into *one night just isnt enuff i need to have u living it up so put ur numba on the back of my hand*.......

r.haidar

HSC
schamoozlers said:
*dont misunderstand me coz i want u, i see u on the floor baby i want you i want you to want me to like i want you..*
Paris Avenue ft Robin One - I Want You

schamoozlers said:
*i see girls everywhere, short skirts long hair..* *one night just isnt enuff i need to have u living it up so put ur numba on the back of my hand*
Studio B - I See Girls

just thank god im dance / trance head haha i love it!... these songs are just house music... get the ministry of sound 2006 annual... you will love htat whole cd if u liked those 2 songs... im into trance more... go Megara Vs DJ Lee.............. lol

peace out
ralph

Last edited:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
wwjd_frog14 said:
haha living on a prayer was the best!!! me n my friend were going round on the last nite randomly singing it....

n gees i h8d that stupid blow ur whistle song...so old n lame!
haah they so must recycle songs, we had them on our 2003 cruise.

most popular songs were,

blow ur whistle
summer of 69
living on a prayer
sweet home alabama
red red wine
yeah - usher/ludacris

heeps more but yeah thwy must use the same songs over!

schamoozlers

HSC
r.haidar said:
Paris Avenue ft Robin One - I Want You

Studio B - I See Girls

just thank god im dance / trance head haha i love it!... these songs are just house music... get the ministry of sound 2006 annual... you will love htat whole cd if u liked those 2 songs... im into trance more... go Megara Vs DJ Lee.............. lol

peace out
ralph

thanks ralph. ps u sucked at stand up! but got balls for ttrying

r.haidar

HSC
schamoozlers said:
thanks ralph. ps u sucked at stand up! but got balls for ttrying
sucked at stand up as in you loved me?... lol jkz every keeps tellin me i have balls... its rather scary... did i do a nudie run?

schamoozlers

HSC
r.haidar said:
sucked at stand up as in you loved me?... lol jkz every keeps tellin me i have balls... its rather scary... did i do a nudie run?
hahah nah it was alright ay, personally wuld of been ALOT funnier if i was up there. but thats jsut coz im hilarious :D haha oo gosh. nah was good. i think u had one good joke... betta than none!!!!
happy new year!! drink up and dance like its skoolies!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)