guys perfume (1 Viewer)

fijitalia

HSC
whatever you do, echo by davidoff wins every time. it's one of those ones that girls go crazy over, that's onthe right guy anyway. a friend of mine wears it and its.. yeh its hard to justbe friends with him. go echo

fijitalia

HSC
sorry, i just remembered too. i hate to sound cheap, i'm not, i just have limited finances. but ebay is amazing for thigns like perfumes. they're retail quality, only you save about $100. i bought a perfume that sells for $150 for $43 the other day. you save money and noone has to know that you bought it from ebay, and you are in no way cheapening yourself by doing it. ebay is goood

ladyknight

HSC
brogan77 said:
They should bottle my potent musk and sell it.

Eau D'Brogán™
Are you selling of the 'cheap', 'quick to dissappear' or 'strong enough to stun an elephant' variety?

ladyknight

HSC
I remember reading a story about this- some photographer guy. Seems he got frustrated because he couldn't get close enough to some male deer with big pretty antlers during mating season. So, of course as you generally do, he poured a bottle of male deer musk all over himself and got his wife to videotape him getting awesome close new pictures.

The big, horny, protective males in the area attacked him, of course, and I'm quite sure they killed him.

Was it his wife or something I saw flicking past Opera? Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

ladyknight

HSC
Mmmm... male perfume...

I feel like one of those flitty little flying things buzzing around our porchlights at night.

Rinni

HSC
Black Suede - Avon

Now i have to admit that as a general rule i can't stand Avon scents but i'm sooooo in love with this one.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
is joop the one that comes in that bottle of a man's torso?

that one smells diiivvviinnne

NaturalRandom

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
is joop the one that comes in that bottle of a man's torso?

that one smells diiivvviinnne
First post for me :D
I think that's Le Male.

Guys, if you want to smell like stereotypical students, by all means buy Lynx, Cool Water, Polo Blue and Acqua di Gio. No problem wth the smell(except Lynx), just that you'll smell like every second guy.

My current favourite is Bogart Pour Homme and I'm trying to track down Angel Men by Thierry Mugler. I hear it makes you ultra-mega chocolatey!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot, I get pretty good feedback on Armani Code(which is the same as Armani Black Code, just renamed).

Last edited:

Donski

HSC
N/A
the must have swiss army altitude
joop jump
the classic bvlgari BLV
black xs
escada sentiment

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nah joop comes in, like, a normal looking bottle and its pink and has a massive-ass brown lid.

katy-g

HSC
David Beckhams aftershave is really nice. My sisters hubby wears it and its really nice....

richz

maybe

Polo black

or

Calvin Klein Eternity

or

Kenneth Cole reaction

Dunno if the last 2 are availiable here, but i tested them in the states and they were good.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i want to buy a fragrance for someone i really like...for his birthday...but dunno what he might be into...what's the best way to go shopping for it..like they spray it on the paper should i just take the paper and ask him which one he likes?/....or just buy which ever one smells best and i like? has anyone got/tried JAZZ?

aek

Banned
HSC
The ultimate male fragrance is VERSACE DREAMER. Now the big bottle costs approx $135, however, this is like a magnet for ladies. I have got 100% positive feedback from ladies, so try this one out playboys.

townie88

HSC
Joop! Homme is really good, but it takes about 5-10 mins for the true scent to come through, at first it is really really really sweet smelling, but it mellows after a bit. I find davidoff cool water good aswell.

Wilsmore

HSC
Chanel's "Antaeus Cologne" isn't too bad either, for around $70 it does the job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)