Guys whove done both BIOS1101 and Psyc1B before (1 Viewer)

menty

HSC
Which do u like better and why?
I was planning to do Psyc (to be with freinds), but at the moment im going through bios1201 and doing allright with absoultely no work and no reading. I can not turn up to lkectures and still know most of the bio (as its general knowlege.) Bio labs are easy = free marks too. Friends in psyc1A have just started assigns/etc and are compaining that they dont know (they dont turn up to lectures/read txtbook too). Theyre struggling and im not.

Now what i want to know is , if youve done both, which is better? Iv still got psyc selected but with the amount of reading im going to have to do, im not so sure. If i do bio, then im guessing itll be easy labs and minimal study, or is this course way different to bios1201?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmmm, BIOS1201 is a very enjoyable course. I'm a more molecular/cell person rather than macrobiology person (1101). I didn't do nearly as well in 1101 than 1201. The labs are similar, but a bit more work. I found the lectures on the animal stuff boring but that depends on who you are.

I only did Psyc 1A and I didn't like it. but that's me. (So I didn't pick Psyc 1B) :D

If I have to choose between the two, I'll go with BIOS just because I hated Psyc more.

Ritaann

UNSW here I come... late
HSC
menty said:
Which do u like better and why?
I was planning to do Psyc (to be with freinds),

Too be with friends, is, no offence, a stupid reason.

Everyone always complains about assignments its like the law in high school and indeed, at univeristy.

Psychology, is always interesting though. But if u didnt do psych 1a where they started doing a professional psych report (we did a half report and it was mighty hard) in psych 1b i got told we do a FULL report including everything.

Not to mention psych has a lot more lecture hours than bio ... you should also check that out.

good luck with ur choices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)