• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

guys, would you like it if your girl friend fingered u up the butt while having sex? (2 Viewers)

• Total voters

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
Re: guys, would you like it if your girl friend fingered u up the butt while having s

Guys love to put all sort of things inside us, often they don't realise how carelessly and roughly they do it.

I don't see why they should be so scared of a tiny little finger.

I think its part of the gay paranoia so many guys have.

ay0_x

HSC
Re: guys, would you like it if your girl friend fingered u up the butt while having s

no one want to marry you anywaz!

Jking!

you didnt have to tell it like it issss :(

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

awww, i'll marry you ay0_x :)

HSC
N/A

some of you prudes should try it before you knock it.
Some of you women should actually try filling yr vag with cottage cheese before you knock it.

Same deal m8. Putting a finger up the bum is nasty in and of itself and only sick, depraved individuals would dare try it.

I mean, you've all seen the vid of Mike Munro getting it done on tv by a doctor.:balloon:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC

Some of you women should actually try filling yr vag with cottage cheese before you knock it.

Same deal m8. Putting a finger up the bum is nasty in and of itself and only sick, depraved individuals would dare try it.

I mean, you've all seen the vid of Mike Munro getting it done on tv by a doctor.:balloon:
not the same at all.
if you tried it, you would realise that its a pleasure spot for males and come back and thank me for pushing you to do it.

its not like she's fisting you in the ass hole, its just the tip of a finger massaging the prostate.

go on, live a little.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC

honestly though, i read about the female g spot in my mum's cosmo when i was about 14, from then on i tried nearly every day to find it.

if someone told me on good authority that you could feel extreme pleasure by crossing your fingers and spinning around really fast, i'd be on that quick smart too.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

honestly though, i read about the female g spot in my mum's cosmo when i was about 14, from then on i tried nearly every day to find it.

if someone told me on good authority that you could feel extreme pleasure by crossing your fingers and spinning around really fast, i'd be on that quick smart too.
You mean you havn't tried? I'm doing it now.... it makes me tingle in naughty places.

HSC
N/A

not the same at all.
if you tried it, you would realise that its a pleasure spot for males and come back and thank me for pushing you to do it.

its not like she's fisting you in the ass hole, its just the tip of a finger massaging the prostate.

go on, live a little.
ill live a little by watching some full house and receiving thoughtful gifts at christmas time thankyou very much

poo is meant to come out of the bum. nothing is meant to go back in! i have to tolerate that awful smelly hole once every day or so in the loo, and that's the only time i ever want to be acquainted with my bum, nor do i want other ppl investigating the smelly oraface. its located out of site and behind me for a reason!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC

if i were a guy, i'd have a butt plug up that all the time, just sayin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)