Gwen Stefani (1 Viewer)

edubzs

HSC
What's a hollaback girl anyway? as i ask that i'll download it to my phone. but seriously, if you can explain it, i'd love to hear it, ok, i'm getting my downloading on... www.CSounds.com

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ive actually had girls i know (wog and white of course) say 'ah shit thats my song yo im a hollaback girl' and im like 'do u know what that means' and there 'like few times u been around that track'

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
my brother thought it was a song about anal sex.

why i found it even more amusing was his reasons why

"oooh this my shit, this my shit"

"few times i've been round that track"

"b-a-n-a-n-a-s"

he's so young and so bright eyed.

corro

HSC
the only good thing about that song is the beat, and i think, its the neptunes? im probably mistaken. but seriously what the fuck is this song about, biggest load of shit ever.

Comrade nathan

HSC
On a other forum where the majority is American i was told that the term banana is refering to Asian that act white. Yellow on the outside white inside.

Anyway i think it is clear this is the most retarded song ever.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
What are those japanese chiks she refers to in nearly all of her songs? hyajuku or something? their always prominent in her filmclips too. :confused:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
green_fairy said:
What are those japanese chiks she refers to in nearly all of her songs? hyajuku or something? their always prominent in her filmclips too. :confused:

she is trying to be different, cool and stylish, but she is none of the three. She is a stupid bimbo who thinks she changes color depending on the color of her producers and guest rappers.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
she is trying to be different, cool and stylish, but she is none of the three. She is a stupid bimbo who thinks she changes color depending on the color of her producers and guest rappers.
Yeah thats true. I liked the fist clip but. The Alice in Wonderland one but yeah the whole "i just left my band notice my cool individuality" thing is getting kinda old.

Comrade nathan

HSC
What maybe me hate her was that song she did where she is on the boat.

The song was original song by a Carriebean lady about poverty, and what does Gwen Stefani do? Sings the song on a pirate ship, rather erratic.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Ironic perhaps? But then again, irony doesn't exist in the entertainment industry anymore...

edubzs

HSC
she definitely is heavy on that japanese thing... and those girls aren't even japanese in the video, their chinese, but the beat is hot, lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)