H e i n e m a n n is it enough for a TOP mark (1 Viewer)

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
newais im just at the moment in the mix of all my summarie notes and just could not be bothered actually goin through jacaranda books or any other except
H e i n e m a n n and was wonderin is this enough for me for a good mark in the actually hsc or are the markers looking for originalliaty since 90% of the cohort of NSW use this book?

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
why do u think I told u to also study out of that other textbook ??

of course Band 6 needs originality and depth of response that Heinemann can not always be relied upon to provide

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
wat other book u recommend??

harvestcows

HSC
heinman is good enough...people i know have gotten 90 + purely with heinman
i think its how you apply yourself and renember basic points as no one would memorise the whole book. None of the questions really tell you to spit out a definition mostly they make you draw diagrams and apply things to a problem

i would say you could get 90+ with heinman but maybe you should supplment it with some notes on these site or another book as some of the definitions in heinman are not very correct (they say twisted pair has maximum of 64kps o_O)

i would suggest macquarie guide or excel cram in 30 days book

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
all i use is heinemann
from ppl who have done the HSC in the past
they say heinemann is the best
jacaranda puts heaps of irrelevant stuff in it

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
miss_gtr said:
i didnt like the text book i was using, do i got out a copy of heinneman..and i think its great.. altogether i think heinneman is great, i have the one for legal and its good.
i have the macquarie one for legal as well but i prefer excel for ipt.. + heinemann supplied by school

asscookie

dork.
HSC
I've found a few problems in the Heinemann books for IPT (the HTML in the prelim text...), but our teacher supplements it with hand outs, so I study from those as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)