haha charmed .. what the hell ! (1 Viewer)

Fry

Originally posted by routemarker
i used to be an avid watcher but i didnt watch the show since the 5th season. best season really has to be season 3 esp that ep where prue and piper cast a spell to read thoughts.
same. i used to watch it religiously until season 5 but then stopped after Prue left and when Paige came onto the scene. i just dont think they have that same sisterly bond that they had with Prue. although i did start getting into it again when the whole storyline between Cole and Phoebe was developing but they had to go and kill him off..why??? he was da bomb!! was it because he was scored a lead role in that show Nip & Tuck? btw, what ever happened to that show?

Iunny

Originally posted by Fry
same. i used to watch it religiously until season 5 but then stopped after Prue left and when Paige came onto the scene. i just dont think they have that same sisterly bond that they had with Prue. although i did start getting into it again when the whole storyline between Cole and Phoebe was developing but they had to go and kill him off..why??? he was da bomb!! was it because he was scored a lead role in that show Nip & Tuck? btw, what ever happened to that show?
thought australia finished airing its first season

think they are filming 2nd season right now

i'm glad they killed Cole, he kept coming back! I wished they'll just let him be in season 4 (when phoebe overcame her evil and killed cole), i loved that episode

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
nah stuff cole.. jason's better ;) and chris too ! whoases m0ses.. they're the h0ttiez of the show, not alyssa milano =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)