HAHA! I nailed IPT (1 Viewer)

gnrlies

HSC
We just had our half yearly and i was laughing!

all of the 4 free reponse questions were from the 2001 and 2002 papers! and of course i did them the night before and read the BOS notes! hahahahaha

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man, what r ya gonna do when it comes to the final exam?

MuahUAH yeah dont let ur expectations and excitement get too high now man... keep on studying...

gnrlies

HSC
haha i know....

But i am taking IPT seriously...

I did a lot of study but i mean I was laughing when i knew exactly how to do the question....

BTW my major assignment is 170 pages long so i dont think im not taking this seriousyl...

gnrlies

HSC
Originally posted by hurrotisrobbo
Enough of an ego boost for you there?
im not boosting my ego, im just proving that im not taking the subject light heartedly. if you have a problem with what i said, then i dont care cos i dont see anything in what i said as being anything of an ego boost.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by gnrlies
h
BTW my major assignment is 170 pages long so i dont think im not taking this seriousyl...
wow mate thats a bit extreme man. what was required? 10 pages?

gnrlies

HSC
Originally posted by big_will08
hmmm nailed ipt? get back to us at the end of HSC and then we'll talk about "nailing ipt"

:eek:
i was refering to the half yearly exam....

Crikey....

Why does everboyd have a problem with me saying this... Im not on any ego trip, or anything like that, im just stating that im happy becuase i had a bit of luck doing a test!

Far Out!

gnrlies

HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ

wow mate thats a bit extreme man. what was required? 10 pages?
well theoretically only 10 pages was required, but i think in my school in particular, the standard had been raised becuase there was a girl fomr last year who came 7th in the state for IPT and she did over 100 pages for her assignment, and our teachers showed us her assignment as an example, and so naturally everybody expected that 100 pages was an expected length, and so now in order to keep up with everybody else compartively, you need to do that much...

And although teachers say quality not quantity, its alway going to be in the back of their minds that this one is a little bit thinner than this one (thats if you do say 10 pages compared to 100 pages).... And BTW, no-one has got 100% either...

big_will08

Originally posted by gnrlies
hmmm i think this spontaneous comment with addition to your "laughter" during your exams gave ppl (like me) the idea that you are a cocky fuck, braggin' about his/her excellence...

dunno about others but that was my first initial impression..

and with regards to your 170 pages, etc....good for you

gnrlies

HSC
Originally posted by big_will08

hmmm i think this spontaneous comment with addition to your "laughter" during your exams gave ppl (like me) the idea that you are a cocky fuck, braggin' about his/her excellence...

dunno about others but that was my first initial impression..

and with regards to your 170 pages, etc....good for you
well for starters, i was hardly bragging about my excellence since my 'nailing ipt' was based on good fortune that i was lucky that they used last years paper..

You know, ive heard of tall poppy syndrome, but isn't this taking it a bit too far? I mean i was merely saying that i had good fortune. As far as the 170 pages thing, well some people were sort of putting me down saying that i am going to get screwed for the final exam implying that i am going to be in a false sense of security or whatever...

If you people are so insecure that you find my comments threatening or egotistical then you have a clear problem.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Ok... Let's make this clear. I don't have any gripes about the fact that you're doing well. I finished last year. It doesn't affect me. :D

I just wanted to let you know that you sound like an arrogant twat. Posting an entire thread devoted to 'Look at me! I'm doing well!' tends to give that impression.

I'd hate to be your teacher (170 pages?! Flippin' 'eck! Imagine marking that behemoth).

gnrlies

HSC
Originally posted by hurrotisrobbo
I just wanted to let you know that you sound like an arrogant twat. Posting an entire thread devoted to 'Look at me! I'm doing well!' tends to give that impression.

I'd hate to be your teacher (170 pages?! Flippin' 'eck! Imagine marking that behemoth).
Well i was simply posting it becuase i was happy. I was more aiming to envoke discussion about the fact that they had re-used past HSC papers than my 'excellence'.

Roors

HSC
GNRLIES
I'm not gonna be like the rest and say "we'll see your yearly mark", thats putting you down for no reason!!
I see NO harm in what you said, and i have no idea why everyone had a go at you!!!!
Goodluck!!! And i hope you DO kikass in the yearlies!!!

gnrlies

HSC
Originally posted by Roors
GNRLIES
I'm not gonna be like the rest and say "we'll see your yearly mark", thats putting you down for no reason!!
I see NO harm in what you said, and i have no idea why everyone had a go at you!!!!
Goodluck!!! And i hope you DO kikass in the yearlies!!!
Thanks! :)

Supaneo

Guys Guys Guys!

Calm down.... seriously!

We all have our moments, we have our own opinion but this is getting out of line...

I want to come first in IPT for the state... good notice when looking at uni application...

btw what mark + percentage did u get for your halfyearly exam "NAILER"?

gnrlies

HSC
Originally posted by Supaneo
Guys Guys Guys!

Calm down.... seriously!

We all have our moments, we have our own opinion but this is getting out of line...

I want to come first in IPT for the state... good notice when looking at uni application...

btw what mark + percentage did u get for your halfyearly exam "NAILER"?
I had troubles working out what you were trying to do (support me or pay me out~~~~)

I got 98%

I only got a single multiple choice question wrong...

But before anybody starts to cut me off, i want to say that i dont think that i am some kind of genious becuase i got that mark, i just think that i had a bit of good luck...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)