haha. (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
A WOMAN addicted to cosmetic surgery is unrecognisable after injecting cooking oil into her face.

The Daily Telegraph in London reports Korean woman Hang Mioku, 48, had her first cosmetic surgery procedure at 28 and was hooked, moving to Japan for more.

Eventually surgeons refused to carry out any more work and she returned home, where her face had changed so much her family didn’t recognise her.

Ms Hang’s parents took her for treatment for her addiction, but it didn’t last. She soon found a doctor who would give her silicone injections and he even gave her a syringe and silicone so she could self-inject, the paper said.

When her supply ran out, she used cooking oil.

Her face became so large compared to her small body that local children called her “standing fan”, the newspaper reported.

After appearing on Korean TV, viewers sent donations so she could have surgery to reduce the size of her face. The first of several operations removed 60g of oil from her face and 200g from her neck.

Her face has been left scarred and disfigured, and Ms Hang said she would like her old looks back.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24640894-401,00.html

faith
humanity
diminishing

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Wait...
I'm confused.
Which pic is the before and which one is the after?

Bendent

HSC
u know, i find it strange even above average or average people nowdays in china are having plastic surgeries to change their features ( not the plastic surgery for lose fat or less old types) but to change their already ok features

i think have to look like 10/10

that is very stange and even 5'5 females gets leg operations to be 5-10 cm taller

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
bendha said:
how do u get leg operations and get taller?
they literally snap your leg bones and place little things in it so as the bone starts to grow to reattach itself, they pull them further apart until u get the desired height

VERY FKN PAINFUL

bendha

HSC
katie tully said:
they literally snap your leg bones and place little things in it so as the bone starts to grow to reattach itself, they pull them further apart until u get the desired height

VERY FKN PAINFUL
ah kk. I vaguely remember hearing something like that. Thanks

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
settle*precious said:
I wonder if she can like feel it under her skin? Would it go hard quickly?

bit of a freaking idiot, imo.
I imagine her core body heat would keep it from solidifying.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
settle*precious said:
I wonder if she can like feel it under her skin? Would it go hard quickly?

bit of a freaking idiot, imo.
Hahahaha she drinks a whole pile of water and the oil all floats to the top of her skin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)