hair dressers in strathfield (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hi, long time no see, etc :wave:

i've been in sydney for 3 months and i need a hair cut, but have realised that i have no idea about the quality/price of any hairdressers in the area. i was in the plaza yesterday and got really shocked when one hair dresser quoted me $80 for a wash, blow dry and style cut...i paid $45 in the gong for the same thing!

does anyone of any hairdressers in or around strathfield who do a good job and dont cost too much? please save my wallet and absoloute hatred of boring 2hr train trips to the gong!

thanks guys

alby

cool duckie
HSC
cheap is good, but quality isnt always assured and i dont want to end up with a shit hair cut at any time of the year, espically when i've got my anniversary, an easter party and my 21st in the next few weeks

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
go to 'hair by norma j's' or 'creative hair and beauty' in croydon park. decent prices and right near strathfield.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
They a korean hair hair salon along pitt st. they sytle haircut is like 15 dollar for guys and 20 dollar for girls.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
icraig88 said:
go to 'hair by norma j's' or 'creative hair and beauty' in croydon park. decent prices and right near strathfield.
i couldnt find norma j's in the yellow pages, but i work right near creative hair

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
alby said:
i couldnt find norma j's in the yellow pages, but i work right near creative hair
its listed under 'hair by norma j's'. they'll be able to sort you out..

alby

cool duckie
HSC
shall check them out after work tomorrow..thanks guys

if anyone else knows of any others, feel free to list away

SpoonSamba

HSC
LA lulus in enfield on liverpool rd is pretty good a cut is like 30 i think. another cheap place is nikki's in strathfield or smart tops in burwood plaza

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)