Hair Dye Stains on Skin. .. (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
Ugh my nail tore a hole in the glove and now my thumb is rather purple. Not happy.

Ive tried nail polish remover, anti dandruff shampoo and metho.

Im out of ideas, someone suggest something that works at getting hair dye out of your skin.

Thnx.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Pierotte said:
Ugh my nail tore a hole in the glove and now my thumb is rather purple. Not happy.

Ive tried nail polish remover, anti dandruff shampoo and metho.

Im out of ideas, someone suggest something that works at getting hair dye out of your skin.

Thnx.
time.

gorgo31

HSC
Brightside's pretty much right: for darker colours, its just time. I once had black splotches on the back of my neck for about two weeks before they were completely gone :D

You'd be able to reduce it with some alcohol swabs and scrubbing, but you'll only get so much off before your skin gets really tender and painful. Better to just wait.

Pierotte

HSC
Damn.

This is the worst hair dye job ever. Stay away from clairiol.

I smell funny..

And it was sposed to be black purple.. but its just black. Like full on black.

Its odd cuz in the light it doesnt really have a tinge of any colour. Just black black black like uber BLACK.

I mean my hair wasss black/purple allready, but that was only a rinse, i just wanted to make the colour i allready had permenant,

I dont like it.

This sux.

and i really really REALLY do smell weird! Not even any of my cool coconut smellinghair stuff is getting this stink out.

fuckity.

Carnivour

HSC
yeah i get the nail thing alllllll the time. so annoying. i find that nail polish remover works best. other than that, let it grow out i spose.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Pierotte said:
Damn.

I smell funny..

Its odd cuz in the light it doesnt really have a tinge of any colour. Just black black black like uber BLACK.

I mean my hair wasss black/purple allready, but that was only a rinse, i just wanted to make the colour i allready had permenant,

I dont like it.

This sux.

and i really really REALLY do smell weird! Not even any of my cool coconut smellinghair stuff is getting this stink out.

fuckity.
don't worry. after a couple of washes it should fade to the purpley black.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
oh that is the WORST. that why i dont even dye my own hair-cos ive always ended up with stains on my neck. when this ever happened to me, i scrubbed my skin with soap and hot water until it went red raw, and it did eventually come off

Hanzo

HSC
dye went on my shirt and i didnt know
and when i put it in the washing machine with my jeans
the jeans came out with patches of white on it
grrr
oh wells

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
alcohol wipes always work for me as in getting rid of hair dye stains off my skin

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Pierotte said:
Damn.

I smell funny..

I dont like it.

This sux.

fuckity.
you are the silliest girl i have yet to meet. if that was you in the exxpose thread you have black hair. you should've just gone purple and would've gotten black purple. those black purple products are designed for light hair. if you wanted a dark tinge of a different colour just by a little peroxide and add alot of the colour at medium red/blue/purple whatever. everytime i do my hair the colour stains wash off if it's not dried.

Pierotte

HSC
transcendent said:
you are the silliest girl i have yet to meet. if that was you in the exxpose thread you have black hair. you should've just gone purple and would've gotten black purple. those black purple products are designed for light hair. if you wanted a dark tinge of a different colour just by a little peroxide and add alot of the colour at medium red/blue/purple whatever. everytime i do my hair the colour stains wash off if it's not dried.
I resent you calling me "silli."

my hair isnt full on black though, its dark brown. I didnt think the difference would be obvious but it really is, i mean especially in summer i get little highlight bits but now theres no variation. Its odd i guess.

Like im wearing a black top right now and it just kind of meshes... thats not normal.

But it does look even shinier than usual cuz its soooo dark, i like it.

And this product wasnt designed for light hair, its for dark brown to black, and it has some peroxide in it so i figured the colour would be bright, not dark.

Oh and the stain came off my finger, i soaked a bandaid in vinegar and left it on overnight (it just seemed like a random idea that could work for some unknown scientific reason) then washed my hair in the morning, when i gotout of the shower that stain was gone.

The one on my temple is still there however, and i scrubbed it a little too hard so it has an almost scab on it.

grrr.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
I use...*goes & checks the name of soap*......yeah ok, i use 'Solvol Liquid Hand' Soapie stuff. its used to get rid of tough stains; motor oil, paint & ink. And the good thing with it that it has moisturisers in it.

I always use it when i colour my hair..cos it ends up everywhere. It wont get rid of it all together..theres a slight tinge of the colour..but use it again later that day or the next day & its gone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)