Hair Routine (1 Viewer)

HSC
Lori. said:
wash twice, condition, towel dry, dry with hairdryer a bit, spray in leave-in conditioner, finish drying, put in anti-frizz serum, straighten, done!
I have to wash it every day cause it gets really oily :/
It's probably oily from the leave in conditioner and serum.
I don't really understand how people can go more than three days without washing their hair. :confused: It makes me feel disgusting.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
I wake up and....
i dont even do anything to my hair most of the time, nor brush it. I might brush it if its really tangly, which is not alot.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
jessyy said:
i wash mine everyday!! i feel dirty if i dont!!
Same. It gets really dry sometimes but if I leave it for even two days it just goes feral. Like I can get away with missing a wash one night but halfway through the next day it looks disgusting, so I can't really do it without looking like a hobo for a day :s

Lori.

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
It's probably oily from the leave in conditioner and serum.
I don't really understand how people can go more than three days without washing their hair. :confused: It makes me feel disgusting.
stupid cunt dont think you know my hair better than me. Its oily at the roots where the sebum is excreted, not at the tips where i stick my conditioner.
If I ever think I need your advice, I'll surely come to you.

HSC
Lori. said:
stupid cunt dont think you know my hair better than me. Its oily at the roots where the sebum is excreted, not at the tips where i stick my conditioner.
If I ever think I need your advice, I'll surely come to you.
love it :hammer:

HSC
has anyone used the brand kms before? i got some heat protection spray from price attack and its shit :burn:

kthxbambi

HSC
hm everyday (school and going out..and even jst sitting around the house, i hate having bad hair)

shower, wash hair
towl dry
put in volumizing mousse
blowdry upside down
tease, backcomb etc until it is big and poofy
insane hairspray

then ill come back and brush it up every 5 mins for a while to make sure it wont go flat

damn naturally flat straight hair =(

dior1

HSC
N/A
lil lelu said:
has anyone used the brand kms before? i got some heat protection spray from price attack and its shit :burn:
sorry can't say I've used it. I reccommend RPR from priceattack/HHWH. Its about $15 for a large bottle and lasts a while too. It really helps protect my hair from the damage of my straightener

jordankuai22

HSC
Riet said:
Get up, shower, wet it enough so that it's not sticking up at the back (if I was my hair everyday it's all floppy and eww), dry it, brush, hairspray. All that takes ~2-3 minutes + however long I'm in the shower which depends on how much of a rush I'm in.
wake up.. thats it.

people who use hairspray daily are failures at life.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
kthxbambi said:
hm everyday (school and going out..and even jst sitting around the house, i hate having bad hair)

shower, wash hair
towl dry
put in volumizing mousse
blowdry upside down
tease, backcomb etc until it is big and poofy
insane hairspray

then ill come back and brush it up every 5 mins for a while to make sure it wont go flat

damn naturally flat straight hair =(
lol

I kind of have your problem. Totally cannot be bothered to do all that everyday though. How long does it take?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I dont wash mine everyday cos i find it makes it dry and frizzy. I hate washing my hair cos it is really really, really thick ( i got headaches at one point when i grew it) and it takes forever to dry (if i wash it in the morning it can be still partially damp that arvo). I only wash it when it needs to be washed.
I wake up chuck it up in a pony tail or something

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
I don't do much to my hair, it's either done up, with some braids somewhere, or just left out as it's naturally very straight (which it is most days). It's a bit long so I brush it here and there and then maybe do something with a bobby pin or a nice hair clip. When I wash my hair it's usually blowdried a little so it doesn't drip. I only shampoo and condition.

When I am going out somewhere with friends I occassionally put one or two curls in at the most and leave it out in a bit of a messier style depending on what we're doing.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
School: Wake up, brush hair, put it into braids or a high ponytail, clip back fringe or make it go ot the side (usually fails though).

Work: Wash hair, blow dry it (sometimes straighten it), put into high ponytail and clip back my fringe.

Wash it every two days, minimum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)