Hair!? (1 Viewer)

Agent Z

HSC
OK, now what is with people always assuming any topic with hair = chicks?! Now im a guy and I personally spend a good 15 mins every morning gettN my hair looking exactly the same.....although I must admit Im thinking of going for the messy-look which seems to be in. Although am I the only one who thinks 'bed head' looks shit. I mean, why would u spend time in the morning actually doing your hair so it looks like you havnt done it at all!

Does any one use fudge? For a few months ive bought 25grams of putty every week for 7 bucks a week...and now im really thinking its not worth it...the hell is so good about fudge? Its got heaps of hype and everything...but in my opinion any gel would do.

*sigh* Does anyone know of any sweet hair designer in sydney who does modern/messy looks. Im thinking of getting a messy mohawk with just the mohawk bleached (ive got black hair)

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i dont brush my hair in the morning.. its looks shit when its neat and neat hair pisses me off anyways cos my hair's dead straight.. so its *natural* bedhair

Gamine

Get a mohawk!!!!!
...but don't dye it blonde.
As I am a chick, you should respect my style advice :D
If I was a guy I'd get a mohawk.
Repeat: Get a mohawk!!!!!

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
i dont brush my hair in the morning.. its looks shit when its neat and neat hair pisses me off anyways cos my hair's dead straight.. so its *natural* bedhair
I'm not talking about neat hair as in like a comb over or anything. now i do my hair like spiked at teh front...but spikes and slicked back are all officially out now. But ugh! Messy hair just pisses me off!!

crazylilmonkee

HSC
its not likes it full messy.. trust me, messy hair on me still looks neat and its shits me! i want the layered type of hair with flicky ends, but hey im a lazy bum, i can not be bothered to do that in the morning..
my advice? dont get a mohawk.. no wayyyyyyy
black hair is cool!

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by Gamine
Get a mohawk!!!!!
...but don't dye it blonde.
As I am a chick, you should respect my style advice :D
If I was a guy I'd get a mohawk.
Repeat: Get a mohawk!!!!!
lol! Not Just a mohawk!! When you say mohawk people think shaved head with only a strip down the middle spiked!! a messy mohawk!! That's just like your hair blow dried from both sides and put up with your hands.

Why not bleached!?

Gamine

Why not bleached?
Bleached is just... it's not a good look.
Ever.
Even when it was cool.. it wasn't cool.
Why not a real mohawk :confused: Be brave :D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
all topics about hair arent for girls... there was one a little while back that was dominated by males (primarily melbournian) about hairdressers

and hair... mehh im so over it... i always just chuck mine up in a plait.. but thats just me

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
hah my hair is the shit , i have straight hair and a fucken part on the right side and it just fucks everything up... cant spike the front (everything on the parted side is down..) cant spike the whole of my hair (same shit .. its like one side is down), it just doesnt stay and i could use a fuckload of gel , hah i tried to grow it a bit long and make it shabby that didnt work lol , just piled up on top haha

Eh , im thinking of just shaving my head soon anyway
PROBLEM SOLVED

Last edited:

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
hah my hair is teh shit , i have a fuken part on the right side and it just fuks it up totally cant spike the front cant spike any of it , it just doesnt stay and i could use a fuckload of gel, cause part of it is like down .. cant do ANYTHING with it!!!!

Eh , im thinking of just shaving my head soon anyway
PROBLEM SLOVED
Seraph...you a guy or girl? Well either way you should try Fudge Putty...or Fudge Gum, yeah its expensive but true, I have never seen something style so hard.

And can someone tell me where I can get good modern style cuts from?!

Originally posted by Gamine
Why not bleached?
Bleached is just... it's not a good look.
Ever.
Even when it was cool.. it wasn't cool.
Why not a real mohawk :confused: Be brave :D
But...but...black hair is just so boring!

crazylilmonkee

HSC
ummmmmm what bout toni&guy? they seem like the full flashy modern type of place but i wouldnt pay so much for a haircut..
go boffa!

Gamine

A decent hairdresser should be able to give you any cut you want. Just make sure you KNOW how you want it to look. Don't be afraid to tell the hairdresser what you want (take in pics of hair if you have seen any you like), and probably most importantly: DON'T JUST GO ALONG WITH WHATEVER THE HAIRDRESSER SUGGESTS. This is a recipe for disaster.
And black isn't boring! I like black hair.
Its just with bleaching... It looks kinda seedy (as it looks so fake), if feels terrible and brittle, and when it starts to grow out it looks like you have dirt in your hair.
On the other hand, if this is the look you desire... who am I to stop you? *smiles sweetly*
Another thing... when you bleach black hair, it often goes orange. Just thought you might like to know that :)

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
ummmmmm what bout toni&guy? they seem like the full flashy modern type of place but i wouldnt pay so much for a haircut..
go boffa!
Wheres toni&guy
define expensive for haircut

and wat the hell is boffa

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i took home one of them price cards once and the cheapest one meaning one of them newbie cutters charged about $65-70
so the more experienced ones were like $75-80 and up from there from what i remember

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Uhh im a guy

haha i dont think a girl would say "i think im gonna shave my head" or whatever i said -_-

anyway yea my hair is black too , i tried getting it dyed blonde once , i never had done it before , the hairdresses just used some type of bleach that is supposed to turn it like yellow ... yea a bit of the fringe was yellow but the rest was bloody white!!! Lol

btw i dont get what u mean by modern hairdresser? Cant u just go to any place and tell them how you want it cut?

Agent Z

HSC
btw i dont get what u mean by modern hairdresser? Cant u just go to any place and tell them how you want it cut?
Yeah i guess i could...but i want something really sexy...and i dont know how i want it cut!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)