• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hair (2 Viewers)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
lol okay withoutaface...maybe i didint use the right word

maybe i should call it cultural barrier..

^_^
Please cut your hair.

Lizcat

HSC
i have extremely long hair!!
like the last time i cut it was in october and within a week i wanted to cut it again.. and in Jan i wanted to aswell.. but my parents never drove me to the hairdresses... and now i cant till the holidays in 2.5 weeks!!..

EVERYONE says its long.. its half way between my waist and my hips.. and i think it should be like 80-100cm!!! about 1 metre.!!

well.. i have an oval/round face! what type of hair cut should i get!?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
newhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhairnewhair!!!!!!

s2indie

HSC
shoulder length. black. layered-ish. (at least the asian lady tried)

froggy_chik87

HSC
i just got my hair cut last week its now sholder length and i got natural looking blondish kinda streaks put in! and it only cost me $60 all up!!!

Rinni

HSC
About shoulder lenght - layered, the front is layered just under my chin. Dark brown with purple underneath. Straight kinda flicks out at the bottom and it doesn't curl at all.Just got i done a week ago cost $110, Not sure if it was worth it but i'd never gotten my hair died at a hairdresser before so it was fun.

Kulazzi

HSC
Very long, just past my hips. Natural colour - very very dark brown, although not many people know about it ;) :rolleyes:

Ennaoj

HSC
I used to always have really long blonde hair down to my hips but i got sick of it so i like to change it up a fair bit.

At the moment i have shoulder length layered blonde hair, flicked out underneath and in on top, and i have dark purple foils in it, mostly underneath my blonde so you see it when its up or gets blown around.

I love getting my hair done. Makes me feel alive - not plain and boring !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)