HALF YEALIES HOW ARE THEY GOING? (1 Viewer)

mike12345678

HSC
so today i had my first exam - english :( wasnt to bad

share your exams and experiences

:)

Ms106

Complexity
HSC
Still got a few more days before exams, before I get trashed by the English exam haha.

Good luck with the rest of your exams :)

Valentino25

HSC
N/A
Mine don't start for a week.
I start with Software Design and Mathematics Extension 2 in one day. Harsh.

Coookies

HSC
2 more left. Out of the 4 I've done, I can only say I'm happy with 1.

esu_chan

HSC
I had my French Continuers exam last Thursday.

I was expecting worse-it's the best I've done in a long time!

I was reeeeeeally pleased with my speaking (my worst (I thought) out of Listening and Responding, Reading, Writing and Speaking), however unfortunately I could have gone a LOT better in my listening.

Ah well. There's plenty of time for improvement.

As for the rest of my exams, I've got an English assignment (instead of an exam) due Friday (which isn't finished T.T), and then Monday brings the terror of Math and Science papers 1, then Tuesday we're going to ArtExpress (YAAY~ Break time! ^^), then after that are the second papers for Math and Science, then Thursday is Ancient History.

I still have no idea when my Art paper is coming. WHY~ OH WHY~ can we not have timetables?! >x<

eat_well

HSC
terrible. terrible. terrible. I practised so much for English but I still did a lousy job for my comprehension because I ran out of time. My maths test is tomorrow and I can't do a single past paper without asking someone for help with a question. It's worth 30% of my total assessment mark so I'm screwed!! I guess all I can hope for now is a good nights rest so I can think clearly :S.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
I have six next week
Ouch. Best of luck!!

terrible. terrible. terrible. I practised so much for English but I still did a lousy job for my comprehension because I ran out of time. My maths test is tomorrow and I can't do a single past paper without asking someone for help with a question. It's worth 30% of my total assessment mark so I'm screwed!! I guess all I can hope for now is a good nights rest so I can think clearly :S.
My maths test was worth 30% too! I thought I was so going to fail it but it ended up going really well so I hope its the same for you!

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I just finished mine and they were timetabled well (Tuesday-1, Wednesday-1, Wednesday-2, Thursday-2). All my exams were better than I expected (well I expected to do well in Physics and Chemistry).

viraj30

HSC
i had chemistry yesterday..physics and maths extension 2 today!! can it get harder???

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't have half yearlies persay, just a big assessment batch.
Done 4 so far this term, happy with them all (gotten 3 back and confident for fourth)
Dismally screwed for one tomorrow
Ok for one on Monday, will be fine for Thurs one after epic, epic cramming I envision
My last one is fine, it's not a big scary assessment.

Aliyas

HSC
Mine start next Friday and I haven't started studying...heh.

jools16

HSC
Mine started on Monday with Advanced English, think i did quite well. :tongue2:
Have Legal studies tomorrow, but stupid school decided to put Modern History and Economics on the same day!:cry: I think im going to die. I have 6 exams in 4 days :mad2:
Not much i can do about it.
Good Luck for everyone's Half Yearlies!! ;)

Caboufram

HSC
N/A
going in with 4 rank one's and absolutely shitting myself.

J2good4u

HSC
N/A
I think i failed eco all that study for nothing and wasnt expecting the extended response

swifty13

HSC
All finished last week! Some results back - didn't do as bad as I expected. I heard some schools don't have a proper exam block but simply one or two assessments each week for the entire term, I wonder if that's better

Laughable

HSC
I don't have an exam for english but instead we have an interview with 2 teachers, I guess it isn't so bad because I'm pretty good at verbal assessments.
My exams start on monday whoopee!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)