• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Half Yearlies. (2 Viewers)

SanjoyM

HSC
You just need to know your syllabus inside out!! Then you'll be fine:)

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
oh yea always happens to me. the thing which i struggle with the most and spend the most time on is what is never in the test. today i had my physics half yearly and was betting that based on past papers the focus would be on space. luckily it was and my space focused study worked out :D
lucky! i was hoping my physics test would be focused more on space because i'm better at it but it wasn't...it has a LOT on M&G which I'm not so good at :( I hope you get some good marks for your test :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Yes, we use the Jacaranda text. I'm not spending $67.95 on a textbook I'm gonna be using for another 23 weeks and never use again. Waste of money. I didn't like Ms P. She accused me of things I never did.
Money is less than the HSC.

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
hopefully! i think it did but going to have to wait literally months. science teachers at my school are retards

chocorett0

HSC
N/A
what if you don't do as well as you expected... Cos I stuffed up my chem exam... I thought i was going to ace it and ended up not knowing how to do half of the questions... gosh... Plus I don't know how this ATAR stuff works... Moved from the UK you see... someone please try and explain it to me.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
what if you don't do as well as you expected... Cos I stuffed up my chem exam... I thought i was going to ace it and ended up not knowing how to do half of the questions... gosh... Plus I don't know how this ATAR stuff works... Moved from the UK you see... someone please try and explain it to me.
you make it up with your other exams and hope you can keep your rank up. but if you ace the actual HSC exam it won't be too bad.
I'll leave the explaining of the ATAR to someone who knows it better than me. I'm still a little confused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)