Half yearly coming up (1 Viewer)

Beats

HSC
Do other people have their 3 unit 1/2 yearly soon? Just wondering what topics other schools will include - I think we are doing intergration, exponential and trig functions and parametric equations

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
really? shouldn't a half yearly have every darn thing you've done since year 11? or at the very least since the beggining of year 12 last year. hrm, i'm not sure about my own, haven't been given info. Our half yearlies are beggining of term 2. :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yeah mine are coming up...we'll be tested on perms/combs, probability, integration, parametric, circle geo and math induction

clerisy

HSC
My half-yearlies are last week of term, and they're on everything we've done so far.

Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Your half yearlies, if assessible for the HSC, cannot contain (directly) anything from year 11.
Really? Because there will be year 11 stuff in ours. My teacher reckons that because there's year 11 stuff in the actual HSC (what is it? up to 20%?) she can test year 11 for internal assessments too.

I hope it is 'illegal'. Otherwise there are far too many possible topics than I'm ready for.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
mine are next term :D:D i think its a good thing that i'm going to lock myself up in a room for 2 weeks studying.. :cold:

i dont know what topics we have that are in it yet. i still have another maths assesment to worry about :(

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
mine are next term :D:D i think its a good thing that i'm going to lock myself up in a room for 2 weeks studying.. :cold:

i dont know what topics we have that are in it yet. i still have another maths assesment to worry about :(

what r u worrying about..u've done the course already haven't u

-____________________-;;

speersy

HSC
N/A
actually in excel maths it says "In the HSC exam, any part of the preliminary course could be examined in the first section of the paper or as part of the opening questions on the HSC"
taken from the introduction

Sush

yeh we've got our half yearlies next week too n on d sheet wif d chaps its on, it says d whole prelim course plus all d topics we've done so far: polynomials, probability, series, geometry 2, geometric applications of calculus, integration, logs n exponentials, trig functions............. i think im going to die!!!

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
ha! you guys are worrying! what about us, our school has to distinguish between the crazy, the smart, the hard working, the intelligent but lazy, the dumb and the 'dumb and don't study'. in other words, we get shit crazy exams. And since for 4u we will only be tested on complex and polynomials, all of us are predicting a CRAZY test. I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

as for 3u, same story. Although, I've had a look at some previous Ruse term 1/2 exams, don't look all that hard. hrm, our school can't be giving much harder. sbhs isn't better than JR after all. hrm

hactually, i think i'm exaggerating a bit. Kimmeh goes to a selective school, so does Ryan. hrm, i think they have just as much to worry about as me.

depressing, innit? 25% of your hsc, in two months time. humph

Rmd_1

30 Mar start with English, IPT, Maths E2 and Maths E1, biology
and chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)