Half yearly exams killing my life (1 Viewer)

johnle95

HSC
N/A
As i approach my half yearly exams, my level of stress is overwhelming and is badly affecting me in some way. I have barely studied for any of my subjects, with only about a week left till the exams start. The reality of the hsc has sudenly dissapeared and at times i no longer care, while at times the fact that exams are soon make me feel worried. I always feel like giving up since i know i already screwed up these half yearlys.

I really need help.

O

Omed62

Hey Johnle95,

so I will give you some motivational tips to help you out. when is you half-yealy and what subjects to you do?

start going through your notes right? I mean don't wait till your exams are over because this is just the starting... remember the HSc is not hard... it is time that makes it hard... if you go through your notes and just highlight anything that your note sure off and try to post questions here so we can help you... for maths just practice questions till your exam and make a timetable when to study each subject and at what time.

good luck... it is just the half yealies... if you don't get the marks don't give up... stand up straight and tackle the HSC for 99... hopefully you can do it.

let me know how you went in the exam...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)