half yearly reports? (1 Viewer)

Holly M

HSC
Got my report today, I'm pretty happy. Many of my actual marks kinds suck... which is sad, but I'm happy with the good ones and my ranks.

We got 'Exam Mark', 'Exam Rank', 'Assessment Rank' (Includes Exam results) and 'Assessment Mark' (which for some reason was marked 'N/A' on every one... ?
Our classes are obviously not as big as some of yours' are.

My English(s) suck... pity about my Ext Maths... but that exam was killer. And Chemistry is a bit sad. Apart from that... I'm happy. :)

Subject.............Exam Mark.....Overall (Assessment) Ranking

Chemistry...............72%...............................2/19.......................
English (Adv)..........62%..............................10/40......................
English (Ext)...........29%...............................3/7........................
Legal Studies..........93%..............................1/15.......................
Maths (Adv)............86%...............................3/37......................
Maths (Ext).............38%...............................4/13......................
Physics....................80%..............................1/13.....................
Society & Culture....95%...............................1/20......................

F*** English.
I agree.

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad
Economics - 4/31 84%

Legal Studies - 5/66 86%

General Maths - 9/269 90%

Adv English - 91/209 65%

Business Studies - 1/60 91%

Studies of Religon II - 3/356 87%

F*** English.
wow damn that's a huge grade :O
and yeah i agree with the last quote xD

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Got my report today, I'm pretty happy. Many of my actual marks kinds suck... which is sad, but I'm happy with the good ones and my ranks.

We got 'Exam Mark', 'Exam Rank', 'Assessment Rank' (Includes Exam results) and 'Assessment Mark' (which for some reason was marked 'N/A' on every one... ?
Our classes are obviously not as big as some of yours' are.

My English(s) suck... pity about my Ext Maths... but that exam was killer. And Chemistry is a bit sad. Apart from that... I'm happy. :)

Subject.............Exam Mark.....Overall (Assessment) Ranking
Chemistry...............72%...............................2/19.......................
English (Adv)..........62%..............................10/40......................
English (Ext)...........29%...............................3/7........................
Legal Studies..........93%..............................1/15.......................
Maths (Adv)............86%...............................3/37......................
Maths (Ext).............38%...............................4/13......................
Physics....................80%..............................1/13.....................
Society & Culture....95%...............................1/20......................
Errr wtf.

fakedsanity

HSC
Stand eng 33/154 75%
anc history 20/24 37%
Chemistry 9/38 69%
biology 13/43 63%
maths 3u 40/74 44%
eco 26/76 67%

meh

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
FARRR OUTT! I get my report and before I get my report, I asked my biology teacher how she is assessing our 1st semester report, and she said only the half yearly is counted. So far I came first in our half yearly (which is basically the only assessment we've done) and on my report it says I came second! :O I am outraged. LOOOOL. So what do you think? How likely is a teachers typo?

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
FARRR OUTT! I get my report and before I get my report, I asked my biology teacher how she is assessing our 1st semester report, and she said only the half yearly is counted. So far I came first in our half yearly (which is basically the only assessment we've done) and on my report it says I came second! :O I am outraged. LOOOOL. So what do you think? How likely is a teachers typo?
It happens, happened to a mate for our half yearly report. The program that my school uses too can be confusing at times for the teachers...

Nick_K

HSC
Uni Grad
Adv. English 2nd /98
Chemistry 2nd /74
Physics 1st /64
Maths Ext. 1 1st /90
Economics 1st/14

Didn't get a 2U maths rank cause we're accelerated.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
It happens, happened to a mate for our half yearly report. The program that my school uses too can be confusing at times for the teachers...
I hope that's the case. I just want to beat this cow at my school.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Just found out. It turns out she didn't add my extra marks which she miscounted. =.="

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)