half yearly results (1 Viewer)

mrman

I'm not sure how easy they are? apparently it was the culmination of all the hardest questions out of the catholic trial and the hsc for like the last 10 years? apparently?

Alexander

Gold Member
Have any of u guys heard of pathways? its when u do half prelim and half hsc in one yr, then repeat it the next.
That's what im doing, so i only have three subjects and it's real easy. I top religion (91) and i think its an easy crap on subject too. That or the facts are easy to remember.
Its interesting cause you get to see what millions of people believe etc. but i wouldnt call it great.

Vdub_fanatical

Man!! All you people getting like over 80% and think its crap! Our class average is like 55% - I got 60%!!! And I though it pretty good compared to my other exam results! I'm so DUMB! You people are so smart! Whats your study plans like????

Jinglebell

HSC
study plan for SoR goes something like:

1. read notes two days before exam, figure out what needs to be actually learnt and what can be crapped through.

2. reread notes night before exam, possibly dot-point some cross-religion stuff if can be bothered.

3. go to exam.

unless of course it's an afternoon exam, in which case step 1 is day before, and step 2 is on morning of exam:)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jinglebell
study plan for SoR goes something like:
unless of course it's an afternoon exam, in which case step 1 is day before, and step 2 is on morning of exam:)
That's exactly my plan!
But normally I just cram the night before and forget about revising in the morning when it comes to SOR, I've lost interest because of my poor ISP mark (I put a lot of effort into it as well... *sob*)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)