Half yearly (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
schismular .. i'd advise you to just go into the extension english exam and just try thr exam. it'd be better than getting a possible N award. don't even try in the exam .. just do it half-heartedly.

Trebula : that must suck. 3 hours of maths. would make my brain explode. =o=''
i just hope my extension-1 test 2morrow ain't gonna be hard.

saying that .. i've got double exams 2morrow .. both im probably gonna flunk and lose my rank.
- Physics
- Extension Maths (3u)

sigh .. im gonna bring painkillers in case i get a major headache after the physics exam <_<
tomorrow i have english, pretty sure im gonna lose my ranking as well as i literally suck at unseen passages and i dont know how much of my memorized essay can be reproduced (we got the question btw). then got modern and maths on friday = = ;;

P

pLuvia

Tomorrow I have nothing hehe, but 4u maths and Jap reading/writing the day after

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I've got chemistry tomorrow arvo, pretty much set with all my notes, just gotta revise and read through them, and good luck shinji, hopeles5ly and pLuvia. =)

xxxx8888

HSC
lol... my worst exam ever was ancient history... no question. somehow i memorised most of the content that wasn't in the exam. lol.

so this spectacular failure made me study heaps for my bio exam (my last one) so i wouldn't go through the holidays feeling guilty & stupid. anyway, i think i did well for bio... above average at the least. lol.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
I like that idea of having marks/ranks/overall ranks put up on a notice board so you can see it, our half yearly results won't come back to us until next term.

Dragie

HSC
I'm half way through them at the moment. I'm so very sure I did poorly in Physics. However this was thru no fault of my own (I hope) - I studied the syllabus and was quite confident with everything BUT my teacher decided to write the world's hardest physics paper which, may I add, included non-syllabus things lol. My whole class bombed out and we all went to complain to the teacher. He was 'sorry' he didn't realise it wasn't in the syllabus...My friend attempted 3/28 questions - it was HARD. I have a question though - how badly will this affect my overall HSC mark. I'm scared that this has stuffed it up for me even if I do well on the HSC exam. Am I still capable of getting high 80's low 90's in physics because of this? God, I'm stressed! lol

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Dragie said:
I'm half way through them at the moment. I'm so very sure I did poorly in Physics. However this was thru no fault of my own (I hope) - I studied the syllabus and was quite confident with everything BUT my teacher decided to write the world's hardest physics paper which, may I add, included non-syllabus things lol. My whole class bombed out and we all went to complain to the teacher. He was 'sorry' he didn't realise it wasn't in the syllabus...My friend attempted 3/28 questions - it was HARD. I have a question though - how badly will this affect my overall HSC mark. I'm scared that this has stuffed it up for me even if I do well on the HSC exam. Am I still capable of getting high 80's low 90's in physics because of this? God, I'm stressed! lol
The marks themselves won't matter, ranking will. Ideally, ranking will stay the same in an easy test and a hard test, so you aren't being disadvantaged.

Dragie

HSC
REALLY?! Oh thank god... u've helped heaps man - thanks :)
Another question - if I do really well in the HSC (lets just say lol), would this bring up my assessment marks as well??

speedie

HSC
yay finished my half yearlies!

i thought i did ok in most
pretty sure i got 100 in 3u maths
and around 90s for chem/phy
but i can only get 70-80 for 4u.... nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Dragie said:
Another question - if I do really well in the HSC (lets just say lol), would this bring up my assessment marks as well??
Depends on your ranking. If your ranked 3rd in one subject, the person who gets third in your school in that subject will make up your assessment mark.

_ShiFTy_

HSC
Our exams were in week 8/9..sucks to come back to another 2 weeks of school

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Dragie said:
It won't affect the assessment marks you get from school. Like I said, those marks are irrelevant. The ranking matters. The HSC external mark however, will matter.

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
Got my english exam on friday. Creative writing, already written it so its just a matter of memorising now.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
timobr0 said:
Got my english exam on friday. Creative writing, already written it so its just a matter of memorising now.
just woke up an hour ago. bleh its 4:04am and just making sure that i remember my essay.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I have 3 more. Economics and biology on Monday and Chemistry on Tuesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)