half yearly (1 Viewer)

blackvolgan

HSC
i just f'd up my english test. did no study the night before, and ran out of time to do a creative story.

:bomb:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
blackvolgan said:
i just f'd up my english test. did no study the night before, and ran out of time to do a creative story.

:bomb:
i studied for two days, but i spent more than eighty minutes on two sections in the exam, leaving me little time for creative writing ...

blackvolgan

HSC
i dont know whats wrong with me. My brain just doesnt want to study.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhgh /kill self

princesskt

HSC
argh i have mine on thursday.. so not looking forward to it. my brain doesnt seem to want to study either..

Legham

HSC
I had mine today as well. I spent an hour on section 3 and nearly an hour on section 2, so i had like 5 minutes to do section 1.. so i didnt even get around to answering like 9 marks.. Oh well, its only english :) And i think it was only worth 10% anyways.

HSC
We only had two sections to do, a reading task and an essay about journeys.
I focused so much on the essay ( about an hour and 15min) that i only had 20 minutes to do the ready task * sob* I finished it, but not sure how i went

e30guy

HSC
My Brain is not the studying kind either no matter how much I realise it is beneficial. i'm just glad our English and Religious Exams arent assessments :)

light bulb

HSC
my english on is on this friday... cant say im looking forward to it... its comforting to know that im not the only one with motivation issues! i think my problem with exams is that i get in there and i think too much rather than taking each question as it comes...

dpka

HSC
mine's tomorrow!!! arrggh and iam on here...wondering, how exactly do u study for english???? well year 12, we should "know by now". very rarely do i get 2 complete my english paper, i always run out of time. lets see what happens tomorrow. im not really stressing but i don't think iam prepared, better get off my ass now and do some revision.. :mad1:

Loza33

HSC
Argh!

I have mine on wednesday... first exam.... I have done no study tonight.. i'm not in the mood... But i have a 'study day' tomorrow.. so hopefully ill have motivation then... Plus i have the added bonus of...

MY ENGLISH EXAM IS NOT ASSESBLE!!

YAY!!

But my ext. history one is worth 20% :O and is wednesday afternoon...

Gr... can;t be bothered

Itchy.Nox

HSC
I haven't done any study.

Everyone else has written a creative story.

It's a bit overwhelming an essay of 4 different texts, a creative writing piece, and a comprehension section.

So I'm procastinating by drawing crap like this ^_^

the arts

conformist
HSC
i have not studied at all for my exams yet, i had english on friday which went ok, math was yestaerday which totally screwed me but this afternoon is ext english and im trying to do a little study for that one!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Paper 2 was the best English exam of all time

Itchy.Nox said:
I haven't done any study.

Everyone else has written a creative story.

It's a bit overwhelming an essay of 4 different texts, a creative writing piece, and a comprehension section.

So I'm procastinating by drawing crap like this ^_^
For a moment I thought that was contemporary Indigenous Australian art.

light bulb

HSC
yeah... year 12 should know already how to study... not that my school helps u out with that idea... my business and legal teacher (same for each) tells me i should be doin 2 hours every day...

20% for ext hist! i think mine is 5% if anything at all... isnt your major history project worth 40? perhaps these differ more then i thought... hope everyone does well... good luck! i think im going to need it! how many people in your ext hist class... im the only one in mine :S

one day... and then english and then the weekend! i wont be seeing daylight but hopefully it pays off!

princesskt

HSC
ugh i answered all the questions in mine.. didnt finish any of em tho.. n i like had this breakdown b4 hand as well :(

JoOYcE!

HSC
I thought the standard english exam was pretty easy !!

light bulb

HSC
i went in for my english exam and found that my paper was taken from the board of studies website... rather than original questions... i was lucky that i had already seen the paper before (at least the journeys part) i think i did well. The same happened in my ext hist exam... i have also done moder history and i have 4 more to go! bio tomorrow... i dont know anything about bio!:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)