half yrlys - essay!??? (1 Viewer)

mishell

yo, my half yrlys r in like a wk n a bit n we have to write an essay about huck finn and one thing out of the stimulus book! we have to l;ike integrate them and talk bout physical journeys!
i am so stuck, is anyone doing anything like this? if ya r plz help moi!!!!!

Ziusudra

Be My Only Angel
Easy. Read the book. Lol. Just find links between the two and constantly refer to them, and compare them but don't make the essay completely about it. Write a bit on what physical journeys are and then point out the obvious and not so obvious comparisons. Ask your teacher for advice as well.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Huck Finn is a really good text to do for journey.. we're not doing it, we're stuck with the poetry, but we did Huck in yr 10 or something.. I dont know what text you're linking it with from the stimulus booklet, so it'd depend on what points you'd take from Huck I guess

Sset561986

Im doing exactly that! plus 2 texts of our own choosing (talk about making it difficult!) Just remember that the other texts you write about are just as important as Huck!

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
Originally posted by steph@nie
Huck Finn is a really good text to do for journey.. we're not doing it, we're stuck with the poetry, but we did Huck in yr 10 or something.. I dont know what text you're linking it with from the stimulus booklet, so it'd depend on what points you'd take from Huck I guess
How can ya hun? we're floating on the mighty missisippi!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)