Halo 2 Midnight Launch (1 Viewer)

r0wlzii

Halo 2 is shit, I downloaded the Leaked version. Its completely the same as the first one but the sword/melee is more powerful, your charcacters can be gold, you can fly a lot more in space and yes wait for it....there are 3 more speices of aliens!!! and you can hol 2 guns som models....fucking waste of money.

Sabbo

HSC
Well I liked Halo 1 so i'm getting it. Although I'm not that desperate to go to a midnight launch :D

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
r0wlzii said:
Halo 2 is shit, I downloaded the Leaked version. Its completely the same as the first one but the sword/melee is more powerful, your charcacters can be gold, you can fly a lot more in space and yes wait for it....there are 3 more speices of aliens!!! and you can hol 2 guns som models....fucking waste of money.
Haha What waste of money, you didn't pay!
Really? It can't be that bad, I don't think that M$ could spend so much time & money developing it to be exactly the same.... I did think that Halo 1 was a bit bland and lifeless, the second one must be better. I hope so anyway, because I spent ages downloading the leaked English version (for trial purposes only, of course) I wanna get the PC version though, because keyboard/ mouse is so much better.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
soundtrack sounds great.

OooooOOOoooh... Incubus.....

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
woah... i didnt know this part of the forum existed, and ive been here for a year....

yes, i will be going to halo launch with my buddies :D

HSC
r0wlzii said:
Didn't look the same in any of the footage I've seen.

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
Anyone with Halo 2 still posting, GET OFF TEH INTARWEB AND PLAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!111eleven

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
artfaggette said:
Anyone with Halo 2 still posting, GET OFF TEH INTARWEB AND PLAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!111eleven
ARRGHHHHHahahahahahahahahahahahhahha!!! I looked at your avatar and its disgustingly funny bahahahahahaha

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I picked up the game yesterday, it's pretty damn good. The plot is a lot thicker than the last game, the AI of the enemies is improved, the weapons are more interesting and the cuts are a LOT better than the original. The multiplayer deathmatch has gained a lot too, way fun.

I'm very impressed with this...and yes, I'm staying home today instead of going to uni (but not for Halo 2).

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Lexicographer said:
I picked up the game yesterday, it's pretty damn good. The plot is a lot thicker than the last game, the AI of the enemies is improved, the weapons are more interesting and the cuts are a LOT better than the original. The multiplayer deathmatch has gained a lot too, way fun.

I'm very impressed with this...and yes, I'm staying home today instead of going to uni (but not for Halo 2).
i heard halo 2 lags on xbox, from a friend :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Well...not in my experience. Ask then when it lagged, what they were doing, how long the box had been on, what their graphics and sound settings were and how many people were playing.

I haven't had any lagging, but I haven't taxed the game yet (16 player multi anyone? :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)