HAMAS leader assassinated (1 Viewer)

HSC
Seriously planck, you're an aspie.
Zionist extremist ~ crazy psychopath.

Fuck off, and stop annoying me, you know my views, that is all.

Free Palestine, resisting the occupation, freedom fighters, fighting a just cause, a moral quest for equality and human rights ~

Who's the terrorist?
Israel is the terrorist.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Hamas and israeli government=both fucktards

they're all just as bad as each other

0bs3n3

HSC
Seriously planck, you're an aspie.
Zionist extremist ~ crazy psychopath.

Fuck off, and stop annoying me, you know my views, that is all.

Free Palestine, resisting the occupation, freedom fighters, fighting a just cause, a moral quest for equality and human rights ~

Who's the terrorist?
Israel is the terrorist.
I love how you called Israel shit. Look at the rest of the Middle East. How many are democratic? Free? Prosperous?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Jeee vs Planck

Another 20 posts of amusement for every1

Bereie

HSC
Another bunch of shit pointless posts from mirakon. Every one of your posts are shit.

Bereie

HSC
Seriously violentdelights why the big cry? It was a clean operation. The agents got in, killed the terrorist, and got out. There were no civilian casualties. It wasn't found to be an assassination until ten days later. The fallout from Europe won't be too bad as the countries whose passports were involved are also in their fights on terror.

Your position on this matter seems to be, that it would have been better if this terrorist had got more arms to Gaza, resulting in more attacks, then more retaliation from Israel, as is their policy. In short, you want more Israelis and Gazans to die.

Last edited:

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Seriously, shut the fuck up.
"Sad thing is that you believe this".

The sad thing here is that you believe the shit you do. Stop attempting to vindicate Israel's actions. I know, you know, we all know, that Israel is the terrorist. If you occupy one man's land, expect resistance. Palestinians are the ones who are tormented by the occupation. Always beseiged, massacred, having homes demolished, shot at, treated like subhumans, treated like filth at checkpoints, and the list goes on, however I won't continue, because aforementioned, you know the real deal.
No, only the deluded Palestinians really 'know.' Israel has engineered a number of non-violent methods to deal with the Palestinian terrorist threat, such as the construction of the security barrier and checkpoints. Also, Israel makes the clever decision of demolishing the home of a suicide bomber, as many of them do it to improve the status of their families - now they know their heinous crimes will result only in the collective punishment of their families.

When a friend of mine went to Palestine with his family, and he was at the airport, the Israelis told him to wait in a room, and they left him in there for eight hours without doing anything, for absolutely no reason, then let him go. They will find any way to torment any Palestinian around the globe.

Come visit "Israel"? Yes, thanks, I will go to Palestine hopefully next year. Second hand sources? My own grandparents and family were exiled from Palestine. I'm in contact with a lot of first hand sources.
Doubt that, and if it did happen he was probably some batshit insane Palestinian activist. You're very lucky to be visiting Eretz Yisrael, people should be envious of you :)

Sounds like your grandparents just fled willingly under the instructions of the Arab armies like many others, rather then being actually exiled. Wusses.

Free Palestine
... of the Palestinians.

HSC
Doesn't lying to yourself all the time cause any long lasting damage to your brain?

HSC
I'd say you're the perfect example of this.

Your views are completely insane and are warped by an obsessive hatred of Israel for no reason other than your own cultural brainwashing.
Pot calling kettle black.

Tbqh, I have higher priorities than conversing with you, like hiking in the Australian bush and picking up animal excrement for fun.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
MOSSAD are regarded as one of the worlds best intelligence organisations for a reason.
lol

is being caught carrying out an assassination a reason?

Bereie

HSC
No one has been caught.. yet.

Pot calling kettle black.

Tbqh, I have higher priorities than conversing with you, like hiking in the Australian bush and picking up animal excrement for fun.
Not at all. He's a rational person sticking up for a historically besieged nation which is currently dealing with terrorist threats. It should be, you know, the default position. You on the other hand, seem obsessed with hate, and in this specific instance you're apparently advocating more violence from the Palestinians.

Last edited:

4theHSC

HSC
The real terrorists are those that kill the innocent, ain't over 1000 women and children+ war crimes through using phosphorus explosives just over a year ago an enough act of terrorism for you? and when Hamas tries to retaliate and protect its people with the minimum equipment that they posess, suddenly they are the terrorists and its all their fault.

Open your fucking eyes.

Bereie

HSC
Operation Cast Lead was launched in retaliation to years of attacks, you seem to have your order of events wrong. And 1000+ people didn't die from white phosphorous lol, nor is it even an explosive, you clueless person.

Last edited:
HSC
Nolan, stop fucking lying you compulsive liar. Israel uses Palestinians civilians as human shields. Hamas doesn't. We wouldn't use our won people. Stop propagating Zionist propaganda, lowly scumbag.

Human Rights Watch says that the Israel Defense Forces used Palestinian civilians as human shields during the 2002 Battle of Jenin.[16] The Israeli human-rights group B'Tselem said that "for a long period of time following the outbreak of the second intifada, particularly during Operation Defensive Shield, in April 2002, the IDF systematically used Palestinian civilians as human shields, forcing them to carry out military actions which threatened their lives".[17] The practice was outlawed by the Supreme Court of Israel in 2005 but human rights groups say the IDF continues to use it.[17][18] During the 2008-2009 Gaza invasion known as Operation Cast Lead, Israeli military forces continued using civilians as human shields. According to testimonies, Israeli forces used unarmed Palestinians including children to protect military positions, walk in front of armed soldiers; go into buildings to check for booby traps or gunmen; and inspect suspicious objects for explosives.[19]
Amnesty International[20] and Human Rights Watch[16] assert the Israel Defense Forces used Palestinian civilians as human shields during the 2002 Battle of Jenin. The Israeli human rights group B'Tselem said that "for a long period of time following the outbreak of the second intifada, particularly during Operation Defensive Shield, in April 2002, the IDF systematically used Palestinian civilians as human shields, forcing them to carry out military actions which threatened their lives".[17][21] The practice was outlawed by the Supreme Court of Israel in 2005 but human rights groups assert the IDF continues to use it, although they say the number of instances has dropped sharply.[17][18] In February 2007, Associated Press Television News released footage of an incident involving Sameh Amira, a 24-year-old Palestinian. The video appears to show the West Bank resident serving as a human shield for a group of Israeli soldiers.[18][22] The video can be seen on the AP website. The Israeli Army launched a criminal investigation into the incident.[18] In April 2007, the Israeli army suspended a commander after the unit he was leading was accused of using Palestinians as human shields in a West Bank raid.[23]
The Guardian has compiled 3 videos[24] and testimony from civilians of alleged war crimes committed by Israeli soldiers, including the use of Palestinian children as human shields, the targeting of medics and hospitals, and drone aircraft firing on civilians deliberately.[25] Three teenage brothers from the al-Attar family have described how "they were taken from their home at gunpoint, made to kneel in front of tanks to deter Hamas fighters from firing at them and sent by Israeli soldiers into Palestinian houses to clear them".[25]
An Israeli military official responded to these allegations: "The IDF operated in accordance with the rules of war and did the utmost to minimise harm to civilians uninvolved in combat. The IDF's use of weapons conforms to international law." An Israeli embassy spokesperson considers these allegations suspect because of Hamas pressure, adding: "Anyone who understands the realities of Gaza will know that these people are not free to speak the truth. Those that wish to speak out cannot for fear of beatings, torture or execution at the hands of Hamas."[25]
However, in a report on the Gaza conflict,[26] released July 2, 2009, Amnesty International wrote that Israel did use human shields in Gaza. Amnesty found cases in which "Israeli troops forced Palestinians to stay in one room of their home while turning the rest of the house into a base and sniper position, effectively using the families, both adults and children, as human shields and putting them at risk. The report also criticized Hamas for human rights violations, but "found no evidence Palestinian fighters directed civilians to shield military objectives from attacks, forced them to stay in buildings used by militants, or prevented them from leaving commandeered buildings."
All fucking lies. Whoever justifies Israel's actions is automatically a liar.

Last edited:
HSC
Operation Cast Lead was launched in retaliation to years of attacks, you seem to have your order of events wrong. And 1000+ people didn't die from white phosphorous lol, nor is it even an explosive, you clueless person.
Many Palestinians died from white phosphorous, they are violating human rights, and basically what human kind stands for all together. Operation Cast Lead was planned for six months, and was not, and never a retributive attack at all. Israel broke the ceasefire.

Okay, Zionists, stop lying and embrace the truth. Stop lying to yourselves.

[youtube]KntmpoRXFX4[/youtube]

Everybody can see the truth, except for dirtbag zionists.

HSC
You're avoiding the topic.

Compulsive liar, go neck yourself.

Israel uses Palestinian human shields, there is evidence.

omg precious issrle were so gud and wer the victimzzz we kik ppl out of der homess and murdeer dem but woe is me helop me!!!!

Fuck off, seriously.

HSC
No.

Who are you attempting to get your point across to?

The Palestinian isn't listening k.

I know the complete and utter truth. Everybody knows that Zionists are compulsive liars. They have to lie, to justify whatever they do. End, period, fin.

HSC
Palestinians are not "maximising" dead civilians

what the fuck

Israel is murdering them

Israel is murdering more Palestinians than Palestinians resisting against Israel

Really fucked up logic there, dumb aspie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)