Hamish & Andy (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah I love Mr G....

I remember when it was on last year on Big Bite and he did "I was only 19" with hand actions.... my friend and I used to do it all the time in Modern History

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
I reckon they are pretty good. Some of their segments are lame, but some are bloody beaut. I prefer Merrick and Rosso, they're bloody awesome. Those two should get a full hour.
yep true ! merrick & rosso are bloody crack ups.. they should just have a 2 hour show like rove's, except its just questions from the audience and stupid impersonation stuff that they do heh. i never heard of them until that show, then found out they're on nova.. but that's like at 6am so stuff that.

hamish & andy are alright, but they're kinda a rip off of rove's show. and less funny. but they're ok (IMO)

:kaz.n:

HSC
i used to love what the...? but even tho its gettin old its ratings r climbing

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I watched this once and l almost fell asleep...sorry but it didn't appeal to me at all. Its like rove, but double the shittyness.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
Comedy Inc was so much better than Big Bite. It was funnier than Big Bite. But Skithouse is the crappiest of them all and i dont understand why it hasn't been axed yet like the other shows.
And Sketch Show is the best of them all. As good as Full Frontal and Fast Forward was. :)
i agree 100%, skithouse is really stupid, maybe cuz its connected to rove. i find hamish and andy funnier than rove.

rove used to make me laugh, but not nemore, peter helia is much more funnier. if u just listen to roves stand-up at the start of the show you'll see how crap he is

Originally posted by rumour
they are sooo rove wannabes!!!!!!!!!!
and rove is a letterman wannabe

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by rumour
is that the one with the funny teeth???

they are sooo rove wannabes!!!!!!!!!!
He doesn't have funny teeth and as if they wanna be like Rove, he's a lamer.

clerisy

HSC
Actually, Hamish does have pretty distorted teeth, but where in most situations ugly teeth kills any inkling of attractiveness, he looks cute with them. Andy's much more gorgeous though...

However, they do do pretty awful skits (except, of course, Mr G, which is the reason I started watching it in the first place, having been pining after him since the end of the big bite). They are far superior to Rove though-- I despise that man, who thinks he's a comedian simply because he says ordinary things in a supposedly humorous voice. I was laughing for hours though a couple of weeks back when Hamish and Andy were at the logies, and Andy came in wearing "Rove's" extremely short suit. Oh, that was glorious!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Rove is crap... I dunno why he won that logie. He isn't that funny or original. Merrick and Rosso are ok.... their show is a little bit dull sometimes, and some of the stuff they do is just stupid, but it's ok. Skithouse is shithouse.... hamish and andy, well the only good thing is Mr G...

I think that the Glasshouse is better than any of those shows. But I think that Aussie comedy on prime time TV is really really lacking at the moment.

Where are the classics like Full Frontal/Fast Forward? These new skit shows have nothing on them.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Rove is crap... I dunno why he won that logie. He isn't that funny or original. Merrick and Rosso are ok.... their show is a little bit dull sometimes, and some of the stuff they do is just stupid, but it's ok. Skithouse is shithouse.... hamish and andy, well the only good thing is Mr G...

I think that the Glasshouse is better than any of those shows. But I think that Aussie comedy on prime time TV is really really lacking at the moment.

Where are the classics like Full Frontal/Fast Forward? These new skit shows have nothing on them.
amen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)