Hamlet and R&G (1 Viewer)

sarah-jne

HSC
hey guys. its the last holidays before the trials and im wondering which is the best way to study for the transformations topic. we've got a great teacher so we have heaps of notes, but mine are very all-over-the-place. what should i do?

should i focus on the themes and develop them and find quotes etc. and do the same for character and form? or should i just revise through practice essays?

also, when thinking about characters, which would be the important ones from Hamlet? obv. Hamlet and Ros and Guil, and perhaps the player...is that it?

thanks

kaaleng

in a world of her own
HSC
Hey. To be honest, I haven't started by Hamlet / R&G revision yet; I'm still re-reading Wuthering Heights for critical study! However: I plan on polishing my notes first. So: developing my notes on the themes, finding quotes, adding contextual links, etc. My teacher has given us the option of handing in 3 responses from any module on the first day back, so if I'm short for time, I'll probably just try one past HSC question and hand it in.

I think Transformations is probably my worst module - to me, there's simply too many themes to deal with, and two texts to apply them to. So: I would probably spend more time perfecting my notes then practising one response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)