Hamlet Essay -Productions and Perspectives (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
Hi

I am a bit confused as how i am meant to speak about other productions and perspectives of others in an essay on Hamlet. Can someone pleas give me some explanation and examples.

Thank you.</SPAN>

katzenjammer

HSC
Hi

I am a bit confused as how i am meant to speak about other productions and perspectives of others in an essay on Hamlet. Can someone pleas give me some explanation and examples.

Thank you.</SPAN>

it sounds like it's asking you about the different contexts in which Hamlet can be viewed. At the time it was written, the main interest for the masses who would have gone to see it at the theatre would have been the political intrigue, corruption and violence of the plot, whereas now we see the play as a psychological or psychonalytical study. But never forget the cathartic realisation for the audience! (no matter how nobly we go about it, revenge never ends well)

micuzzo

HSC
it sounds like it's asking you about the different contexts in which Hamlet can be viewed. At the time it was written, the main interest for the masses who would have gone to see it at the theatre would have been the political intrigue, corruption and violence of the plot, whereas now we see the play as a psychological or psychonalytical study. But never forget the cathartic realisation for the audience! (no matter how nobly we go about it, revenge never ends well)
well sort of. i am confused about how we integrate the persectives of others... well my teacher said we are meant to talk about how other productions of hamlet are represented and im confused on how we actually put these in an essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)