Hamlet Questions (1 Viewer)

HSC
1. Identify and explain the 3 distinct forms of context as presented in Hamlet (6 marks). What are the 3 distinct forms of context presented in Hamlet? (Religious context? Political Context? or is more Elizabethan Context? I'm confused.) Also, how would you explain each one?
2. Identify and explain two main reasons why reader's should investigate and consider the original context (the context from which a text emerged) when thinking about its meaning? (2 marks) So why should we consider the Elizabethan context when thinking about its meaning?
3. Discuss how the approach outlined in this lecture affects your critical study of your prescribed text, its techniques and its relevance to a reader in 2009. You must base your response upon any two of the three distinctive forms of context presented in this lecture. You should refer closely to your prescribed text. (10 marks). I'd be completely stumped for this question if it was in an exam. How would you plan it and answer it?

I will absolutely love you to death if you can assist me in answering the questions. (every guidance and assistance is absolutely appreciated!)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)