Hand in revision questions for ECON1101? I don't get it HELP (1 Viewer)

HSC
First, do we submit these questions online or handwritten and giving it in tutorials? Second, these questions are not referring to week 1 and 2 revision questions right, or it is specifically provided through openlearning and provided in week 3 when it is due?

i mean i don't get the layout of the course schedule at all with the purple arrows? does that mean the hand-in-revision questions are a compilation of the prior weeks tutorial revision questions, but then openlearning website says that it will be made clear on the website?

mreditor16

HSC
First, do we submit these questions online or handwritten and giving it in tutorials? Second, these questions are not referring to week 1 and 2 revision questions right, or it is specifically provided through openlearning and provided in week 3 when it is due?

i mean i don't get the layout of the course schedule at all with the purple arrows? does that mean the hand-in-revision questions are a compilation of the prior weeks tutorial revision questions, but then openlearning website says that it will be made clear on the website?
You do it handwritten and then discuss it in your tutorial. There are certain weeks (as listed on the course outline) when you actually have to give in your answers to that week's questions. If you have trouble with any of the questions, on the website, type in "HELP" for the questions you had trouble with and then submit. This will help your tutor plan which questions to go through in more depth during your tutorial.

And yes, when you see the questions on Open Learning each week, when certain questions are required to be handed in for marking, such questions will be clearly marked to let you know that.

mreditor16

HSC
i think i sorta get it, but does anyone know if it has been uploaded yet?
Yes, the questions for this week's tutorial has been uploaded. If you can't see it, your browser may be the problem. Some people using Internet Explorer aren't able to see the questions, so try a different browser if that is the case.

photastic

HSC
Alberto: "You don't have to do anything!" But seriously, i'm surprised there's not much homework YET comparing to acct and math.

This is the PPC questions right?

HSC
mreditor16, i meant the hand-in revision questions due on week 3, as shown on our course outline. And the other question is did you guys do this week's tutorial question (revision) on paper or submitted on the openlearning website. because on the one hand isabella do. said that we can just write it out but on the other hand, the course outline says students are expected to hand in every week's answers through the course website.

The course outline is making me soo confused. is the week 3, homework assignment already uploaded?

really, the website says that the week 3, 7 and 12 hand-in-revision questions must be typed or printed (as in on the computer or printed as in hand-written) why am i this confused.

photastic

HSC
mreditor16, i meant the hand-in revision questions due on week 3, as shown on our course outline. And the other question is did you guys do this week's tutorial question (revision) on paper or submitted on the openlearning website. because on the one hand isabella do. said that we can just write it out but on the other hand, the course outline says students are expected to hand in every week's answers through the course website.

The course outline is making me soo confused. is the week 3, homework assignment already uploaded?

really, the website says that the week 3, 7 and 12 hand-in-revision questions must be typed or printed (as in on the computer or printed as in hand-written) why am i this confused.
Not yet, wk 3 questions would probably be up after the last lecture which is Friday.

mreditor16

HSC

The bolded applies to every week, including this week.

You do it handwritten and then discuss it in your tutorial. There are certain weeks (as listed on the course outline) when you actually have to give in your answers to that week's questions. If you have trouble with any of the questions, on the website, type in "HELP" for the questions you had trouble with and then submit. This will help your tutor plan which questions to go through in more depth during your tutorial.

And yes, when you see the questions on Open Learning each week, when certain questions are required to be handed in for marking, such questions will be clearly marked to let you know that.
And the "hw assignment" as you call it is not uploaded yet - it will probably be uploaded at the end of this week.

HSC
really if all the revision questions are to be handwritten including this week, why is there is an option to save answers on the website. sorry, i just can't seem to understand.

photastic

HSC
really if all the revision questions are to be handwritten including this week, why is there is an option to save answers on the website. sorry, i just can't seem to understand.
Although Isabella said to write it, it doesn't really as long you completed it and printed by your tutorial.

From course outline:
"Answers must be typed and submitted at the beginning of the tutorial to the tutor. Any diagrams may be hand drawn. Tutors will not accept electronic versions of these questions nor will they be accepted at any other time/place than in the tutorial."

HSC
when i was reading the course outline it said that every week students are expected to provide the answers to questions through the course website, so idk? anyway, for this weeks tutorials you haven't submitted it online where lectures and activities are, but you wrote it in a book right?. k, i will do that as long as others are.

HSC
so we can't handwrite? always have to type and then print right? cos i read in some responses isabella said that we could just write up the answers. anyway thanks guys for answering.

HSC
the thing is that i feel like i understand what we have to do, but then i read the course outline then poof, nothing means anything to me.

mreditor16

HSC
You're not listening to me - there is an option to save answers on the website, because through that 'system' you can indicate which questions you struggled with, by answering "HELP" for the questions you struggled with and then submitting that.

when i was reading the course outline it said that every week students are expected to provide the answers to questions through the course website, so idk? anyway, for this weeks tutorials you haven't submitted it online where lectures and activities are, but you wrote it in a book right?. k, i will do that as long as others are.
yes, that is what most people are doing

so we can't handwrite? always have to type and then print right? cos i read in some responses isabella said that we could just write up the answers. anyway thanks guys for answering.
no you can handwrite it. its only in the weeks when you have to hand in that you have to type up your answers, so that the tutor can actually read and understand and hence mark your answers

the thing is that i feel like i understand what we have to do, but then i read the course outline then poof, nothing means anything to me.
although the course outline is important, don't take it too literally.

HSC
thank you so much mreditor16, haha, that might be my problem reading the course outline and taking it too literally. so submitting your answers online is optional but is particularly helpful if you don't understand a question.

Last edited:
HSC
oh and by the way, just to be sure, typing on weeks 3, 5, 7 as in like typing in a word document or on the course website. honestly, you are a lifesaver.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)