• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Handball (1 Viewer)

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
Ciudad Real (SPA) - FOTEX Veszprem (HUN): 29-22 (14-11) Lazarov scored 4 goals
Are we surprised no!

On the plus side we Drew against Denmark DEN- HUN: 27-27
Mehlman, Toth 5-5, BORBAS 4 :D
Though the Danes are up themselves again going look at our talent oooh how good are we...wankers

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
I forgot the link is http://europamester.dk/english/index.htm

Sopi, Gabca and Gabica will always be better than Lene Thomsen (left back) though the latter two have room to improve

Louise Mortensen(left wing) what does she want Verten and Nagy you want getting a better LW combo than that

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Hi everyone. My friend Kristijan told me that this is a good site to meet other handball fans. He went back to Sweden, so I don't really know anyone else who follows the European leagues. I recently joined the Sydney Uni Handball club and am keen on playing. I was wondering if anyone else plays handball?

P.S. It's good to see people following the game, and yes, unsurprisingly Ciudad took Fotex, but Kiril played rather poorly.

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
G'day i used to play Handball back in Hungary but haven't played for a while down here since my uni doesn't have a team that i know about :( My cousin Mejc goes to your Uni and i tried to convince her to join at their o-week but she kept going on about something along the lines of maitaining her average or something but if we could convince her she might play :D

On a side note how do u think Kometal will go in the CL this weekend (its this weekend right?)

I can tell ya Dunaferr is going to get smacked by viborg Ivett Nagy is out for the rest of the season (going to have the knee surgery after all) and the rest of the players are either injured, recovering from injury or sick :(

Last edited:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Kometal 24 Krim 21....brilliant.

Well done to Slagelse on the away win.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Komit said:
Hi everyone. My friend Kristijan told me that this is a good site to meet other handball fans. He went back to Sweden, so I don't really know anyone else who follows the European leagues. I recently joined the Sydney Uni Handball club and am keen on playing. I was wondering if anyone else plays handball?

P.S. It's good to see people following the game, and yes, unsurprisingly Ciudad took Fotex, but Kiril played rather poorly.

yeah i wanna play in a team.
i played a gala day for school and i scored every goal for our school bar one.

and i had a state selector ask me to come try out for the U/18 nsw handball. but i am already 18

i'm going to a come an try day next saturday cause i wanna try to get into a team

who should i contact and when is the season
it's a mad as game. i use to pitch in baseball so i know how to throw a ball

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
You can join the Sydney Uni team even if you don't go to the Uni. Go to the H.K. Ward Gymnasium at the Campus on Monday from 8:30pm - 10pm when they train. They also have training sessions on Thursday at the same time, but they will be playing a trial game so you can check it out if you want.

I signed up and went to the training session on Thursday and it is fun, but tough, mainly because the people I was training against were all quite older than me. I don't know if I will keep going because I have to travel quite far - maybe I will continue 2nd year or 3rd year. However, the Uni is trying to organise a team with uni students for the University Games in Cairns and I think I'm the only Sydney Uni student in the club. Regardless, you should go and join.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
I would go and train but its too late for me and if i had a car i would drive there but don't :( oh well.......

On a side note THe Hypo-Ikast 32-27 CL match was absolutely poorly referried by the Romanian red's (i am surprised with the Romanians nah ):mad:
The brilliant Gro Hammerseng was Red carded in the 25 min for a very questionable and bodgey and the ref's allowed really bad fowls go when hypo was defending eg Line Daugaard was intentioanally elbowed by one of the Hypo players and her nose just was bleeding uncontrollabley.
Gunnar Prokop went over at the end of the match and hugged and kissed the Ref's!!

Seriously that is LOW and i hope the Ikast smash the shit out of Hypo :mad: in Denmark like they did a year agao in the Cup winners Cup final!!!

I hope ETO wins in the EHF and Cornex-ALco-Holdingi does well too...FTC only won against GOG by 1 goal so it seems there chance of progressing are slim since they got to play against GOG next in Denmark! If Dunaferr NK win against Viborg by at least 5 goals i will be very surprised

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
EHF
Cornexi-Horsnes 32:26 :D
ETO-Zilah:35 -22 :D

CL
Dunaferr-Viborg: 27-26 :D Brilliant since so many top class players our out (Lovi,
Ivett) or have been injured/ill (Boki, Bohus, Kindl, Bulath) or no longer with us (Kulcsi)

So it looks like Fradi and Dunaferr will bow out ETO are almost through and Cornexi has a good chance to make it through!

H

head

Hey, it's Kris from Malmo. Aleks, I see you've found the bored of studies forum, welcome.....

More exciting news though......I'm going to the Champions League Finals in Vienna.......hopefully Kometal are in the final....Aleks....fingers crossed. TBV Lemgo got knocked out so I'm a bit pissed off, but Siarhei Rutenka was absolutely awesome.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
head said:
Hey, it's Kris from Malmo. Aleks, I see you've found the bored of studies forum, welcome.....

More exciting news though......I'm going to the Champions League Finals in Vienna.......hopefully Kometal are in the final....Aleks....fingers crossed. TBV Lemgo got knocked out so I'm a bit pissed off, but Siarhei Rutenka was absolutely awesome.
Wish i was at the CL final but since my team is in the EHF cup i was i was there more but things for ETO are looking sweet and hopefully God willing we will make the final and WIN!!!

Kata_Mos

HSC
N/A
Cuz,

Mehlmann has to be the dumbest player ever she is going to leave a team where she is the fisr choice Jobbatlovo to be the 2nd /3rd choice seriously the most IDIOTIC move ever!!!!

BTW how come no one ever replies to my questions???

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Kata_Mos said:
Cuz,

Mehlmann has to be the dumbest player ever she is going to leave a team where she is the fisr choice Jobbatlovo to be the 2nd /3rd choice seriously the most IDIOTIC move ever!!!!

BTW how come no one ever replies to my questions???
Arpi i never said Ibi was okos :D
We'll see where she signs but i think seriously in terms of further development it's going to backwards especially if N.A. sees Kriszta back in actiona and sees that she is a fab attacker and defender!

No one replies to you besides me 'cause you sux and i only do it 'cause we are related :p

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Be nice and i'll get you an CK mez

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
how do u get hungarian tv here in aus?
i thought the only thing was that hungarian news in the morning which is outdated anyways ...

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
RUB!X if you get the Hungarian newsapaper magyar elet /Hungarian life the details are there but i'll write it here incase you don't:

Call 1800 000 885 its provided by AAA Com Satellite they will tell you about installation fee and the subscription and stuff!

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
OMG CAN NOT BELIEVE THE NEWS EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT A FAN OF DUNAFERR THEY
GO THROUGH ON AGGREGATE AGAINST VIBORG!!!! NEMETH HELGA FINALLY SHOWED WHY SHE WAS A ONE OF THE BEST RB IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

HAJRA MAGYAROK!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)