Handbook Terminology Help ("Xc"???) (1 Viewer)

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hey,

i'm thinking of enrolling in this unit that offers "Xc" mode as well as "X" mode. i know that "X" stands for external but what does "Xc" (external composite) stand for? does anyone know? also is Xc better than X or does it make no difference? i tried looking up handbook but i couldn't find a definition of it. if anyone can explain what it is i'd really appreciate it :smile:

Atlas

HSC
N/A

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
ahhhh thanks! cant believe i missed that when i was looking through the mq website. that sounds more cruisy compared to regular internal units (i know its not the most appropriate reason to choose a unit).

and lol yeah. looks like a playboy mag :haha:

Atlas

HSC
N/A
ahhhh thanks! cant believe i missed that when i was looking through the mq website. that sounds more cruisy compared to regular internal units (i know its not the most appropriate reason to choose a unit).

and lol yeah. looks like a playboy mag :haha:
LOL you mean it's the only reason to pick a unit.

Hmmmmm wonder what storm troopers' tastes in that area would be.... R2-D2?

X

xeuyrawp

What was said above is correct. I suppose it can be cruisey, but it can be a trap as well as sometimes they'll expect you to attend on-campus sessions where you're thoroughly grilled and if you've done no work, you're screwed.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
What was said above is correct. I suppose it can be cruisey, but it can be a trap as well as sometimes they'll expect you to attend on-campus sessions where you're thoroughly grilled and if you've done no work, you're screwed.
thanks Pwar for pointing that out. it might be wiser to get more information about how the unit is run.. at the moment im liking the sound of it (i checked the timetable and there is an on-campus session 1 hour/week) so i hope the tutor/lecturer isn't harsh! how are you finding oxford btw? :smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)