• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Handing In The Major Work???? (1 Viewer)

Dreal_nightelf

HEy pPLZ!!! OMG Its DUe alreADy NXT weeK!!!!

NeWaiS soWee Bout tHe uNsopHisticAtedLinguisticS imam Using @ d moment Imma stIll stuck on MSN language newais......

Ive fiNisHEd my maOJor Work I jus wanna knoe How I shoULd pack My worK alOng w/ d ReflectIOn stAtement Laong w/ d JournAL...????

I meaN I hearD dat d reFlectIOn jORunal shOuld be Attached direCTly w/ d harDcOPy of d MAjor Work.?? whIlSt i alSo heAr dat Dey R 2 b MArked sEpErately Thus Sending it Via 2 sePerATe parcels.........??????

soOOOo can sum1 ExpLAInd proCess of HOw i HSould submItt tHE major work ALong w/ d OthEr atTAhcments + woT happEns 2 dEm lIke Which tHingS contriBute 2 the Over All marK... WhEn do We get d mAJor woRk BAK? JUSt d GEneRal procEss..

ThX....

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Yourz sKooL n tEaCher wUld b AbLE to TelL yOu That...(phew that took awhile :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Dreal_nightelf

YErrr

Ye Wellz, how about things such as stapling it or hole punching it and binding dem - i know it sounds supid but i put so much effort in this story already dun wanna kill it.... soOo wa u tink pplz staple it.?

Also font size - specific fonts and dat whole crap about double spacing..????

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
font size and type is specified in the syllabus. Most people bind theirs. Ask your teacher about the submissions information. They should have received an envelope and other stuff [forms etc etc].

persephone

HSC
my teacher is not going to be here for the rest of the week and the next time we see him will be next monday and tuesday too bloody close to the due date

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
i've finished i've finished!! i'm gonna stop spamming now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)