Hands up if ur SCREWED 4 this exam (1 Viewer)

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
ok well as it it now 6 days to go till EEs hands up if ur slighlty screwed!! and also why?

well besides the lack of teacher...and lack of textbook (oh so exxciting we got our text book in june and its crap) lack of notes lack of support. also the fact our class has 10 ppl (the sad thing is...thats an improvement from the 4 girls who did it last year)

fact of the matter is...its 2 days after maths so cramming for maths leaves little brain space for ees!!

oh that and the fact that we started the core Caring for Country the day after the Trials....and only got up to point 3 before school finished....

well be seeing ya'll at tasmania uni!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
My ees exam is the day after my maths exam. Our class actually managed to do the whole course twice, so we had time for plenty of revision.

And my teacher said that if we get over 90, he buys us a cake :)

Our option was Caring for the country.

Overall I am pretty happy about the subject.

Nicolejellybean

We did introduced species -hell easy
How are you going to answer the paper? any tips?
What did u think of the course? easy?
I reakon its so boring and easy, i hope i don't go shit !

kaspazy

earth's my fav subject, i dont find it boring, prob becoz our teacher is tops :). he's the head marker or earth science in the hsc so yeh he knows his shit...sooo lucky we got him, our teacher last yr was so crap. as a result only 6 ppl went on to do hsc earth!

kalli

HSC
cape.... doyou realise that caring for your country is CORE?? whats ure option??

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
yeh.. Caring for the country is a core topic...

I'm fck'd for this exam too.. i hate it soo much that i dont bother studying for it and i hate the teacher that i dont listen in class. I played with cards in the front row for goodness sake! Stoopid bitch told my dad at parent teacher night.. i had my Dad on my back for ages..

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
Bah.. not only that.. there's two classes for ees and one of the teachers went away on service leave.. so we had 30 people in our class for the last term! it was horrible!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You could tell that i was near the hsc, i couldn't even remember what topics i was doing. I did the major assignment on caring for the country and my option was introduced species. I wanted to do oceanography.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)