Handwriting - Is mine legible/acceptable for exams? (1 Viewer)

vernburn

HSC
A few Parker’s, a Waterman, a Twisbi, I think I have some dodgy Chinese ones (Jinhao iirc), which actually write pretty decently, and a few Montblancs (quite expensive though but they write very well).

idkkdi

HSC
A few Parker’s, a Waterman, a Twisbi, I think I have some dodgy Chinese ones (Jinhao iirc), which actually write pretty decently, and a few Montblancs (quite expensive though but they write very well).
Montblancs no wonder u didn’t get eas for usyd.

Auzendriel

HSC
Okay omgg can we be best friends now? lmaoo yay theres someone else, finally.

I have a parker jotter, lamy safari, lamy al star and that twsbi 580alr. Lol montblancs, what a flex.

Currently I'm looking at getting a pilot falcon (soft gold nibs would be epic to try), it's my grail pen. Platinum 3776 and Sailor 1911 is also on my list.

What inks have you got?

vernburn

HSC
Okay omgg can we be best friends now? lmaoo yay theres someone else

I have a parker jotter, lamy safari, lamy al star and that twsbi 580alr. Lmaoo montblancs, what a flex.

Currently I'm looking at getting a pilot falcon (soft gold nibs would be epic to try), it's my grail pen. Platinum 3776 and Sailor 1911 is also on my list.

What inks have you got?
Lol I have pretty standard inks only blacks and blues noting with sheen or glitter in it or any wild colours. Main inks I use are Parker blue and Waterman noir intense. I also have Montblanc royal blue and permanent black (which I got with the pens) and pilot iroshizuku kosumosu (red).

Auzendriel

HSC
Lol I have pretty standard inks only blacks and blues noting with sheen or glitter in it or any wild colours. Main inks I use are Parker blue and Waterman noir intense. I also have Montblanc royal blue and permanent black (which I got with the pens) and pilot iroshizuku kosumosu (red).
Impressive. How many pens have you got in your collection, in total?

Auzendriel

HSC
Not many. Only about 15. My uncle has 150+ though in his collection! What about you?
wtf 150, that's amazing! I've just got the 4, currently saving up for vintage, flex and gold nib pens. Ever since I got into them in the middle of last year, I just kept buying them. The addiction is real.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Looks very legible to me. A lot better than many I've seen. Your writing a little too squashed and skinny; and an angle of about 60 degrees to the horizontal would be better( a little too slant). But I don't think you can change much now.
But still I think your writing is pretty good.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)