Handwriting (1 Viewer)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
lol, i could read it all pretty fast

i've seen handwriting that looks neater but is MUCH harder to read.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
There's a guy in my year who's handwriting is so bad that he had to ask someone to help him translate it.

I_F

P

pLuvia

My friend's writing is so crap, he can't keep the words on the line haha, it's like the most fucked up writing, it's like year 3 writing I swear

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
That's a lie. I've seen Year 3 writing and it's beautiful. They haven't figured out that the teacher was lying when he said their teeth would fall out if they wrote outside the nice straight lines. Year 6 writing though... *shudder*

I_F

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah, what kind of teachers do you have? Lol, your writing is legible alright.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
My primary school teachers said my handwriting was really bad and untidy (ie. all over the place). I got my pen license later than most people. However, when it came to high school, by year 8 onwards, everyone was/is saying how neat my writing was...? Yet my parents still think my handwriting is rather bad.
GG, when I looked back at my primary school and Year 7/8 stuff, I finally realised how shocking my writing was...! I suggest you guys look back at your primary and junior school work and compare your handwriting styles back then, to your handwriting now. You may be surprised.

felixcthecat

HSC
YBK said:
cool, i'll try doing that.
but when i'm writing notes I tend to write really fast because I know I can read it no matter how messy it is :D

yay! uploaded!

http://rapidshare.de/files/6513113/Untitled-1.jpg.html

(p.s i'd say this is somewhat neater than how i'd write in an exam) eek..!

hmm guess i'm a bit slow on this~ but it's realli neat! lol.. i reckon it's realli easy to read, a lot better than some of my friends, i'm sure anyone could read that writing ^^, now i wish i could hav better writing, i used to write in *nice looking* sorta block letters and now suddenly i hav to write fast so it's like block letters with lines joined between them... it's not a pretty sight..

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
felixcthecat said:
hmm guess i'm a bit slow on this~ but it's realli neat! lol.. i reckon it's realli easy to read, a lot better than some of my friends, i'm sure anyone could read that writing ^^, now i wish i could hav better writing, i used to write in *nice looking* sorta block letters and now suddenly i hav to write fast so it's like block letters with lines joined between them... it's not a pretty sight..
hehe... teachers can usually read my writing (except for english teacher who keeps complaing - but she can read it too I supose) but my friends find it super difficult... but then again they wouldn't know the distinctive characters in cursive writing :D eg. r and s don't know why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)