Haneef gets his Visa back. (1 Viewer)

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Looks like Dr. M. Haneef can come back to Australia to complete his medical training should he chooses.
Hope this is the end of Saga surrounding the controversy, though I have a feeling he might demand compensation for mistreatment including what may prove to be a wrongful detention. Your opinion on this whole issues?

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Im happy his cleared and visa is back. It was unfair to him and also i reckon he should get compensation cause many people out there get compensation for little things whilst Dr. Haneef was mistreated greatly and discriminated.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
People like u stuff up society. If your so right i reckon your a Terrorist and i must be right.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Maybe his bad experience with bureaucracy will cause him to turn to secular antigovernment terrorism.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Mastercard has a better deal.

LOL

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
If they thought he was a terrorist then he probably is a terrorist :burn:
Ignorance is bliss.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
sydneyphoenix said:
Looks like Dr. M. Haneef can come back to Australia to complete his medical training should he chooses.
Hope this is the end of Saga surrounding the controversy, though I have a feeling he might demand compensation for mistreatment including what may prove to be a wrongful detention. Your opinion on this whole issues?

On its way, by his family.

Amne

<3
HSC
well i think the whole haneef story is filled with fishy aspects from both sides. but it was provn that he's innocent and so he should have a right to come back and a right to compensation. I mean, imagine you we're in his position.... you'd want compensation too.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
good on the guy. let's see him coming back here, hitting the beach with a vb in one hand and a meat pie in the other, just so there isn't any further confusion as to his devotion to aust.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
wuddie said:
good on the guy. let's see him coming back here, hitting the beach with a vb in one hand and a meat pie in the other, just so there isn't any further confusion as to his devotion to aust.
being a bogan is not the same thing as being devoted to aus :D

jimmayyy

HSC
he wont get compensation. theres no law/precedent etc to give anyone who is arrested on what seem highly strong suspicions in an intense global climate, spends a few days in jail and is then released to be compensated.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
People like u stuff up society. If your so right i reckon your a Terrorist and i must be right.
*very rude adjective*, people don't randomly choose they're going to make someone a terrorist suspect without some sort of basis. How does someone who can recognise this logic stuff up a society? I think its ignorant tards like you who stuff up society.

And why would you be right? You're more likely to be a terrorist than anyone else here with your constant threats and *adjective* radical beliefs.

:D

Last edited:

gabbus

HSC
Exphate said:
Would you want compensation if you were wrongly charged with being a supporter of terrorism and subsiquently deported, losing a job and then have them come back alter and saying they were wrong?
I wouldn't even want to come back to the country.

gabbus

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
so what you're saying is you'd go and live in Afghanistan and plot terrorist attacks instead?

terrorist.
Actually, Haeef was from India.

Careful what you say or I might strap on a vest full of explosives and come and explode you, being the Afghani terrorist that I apparently am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)