Hannibal (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Who here liked Silence of the Lamb and Hannibal?

I saw Hannibal not long ago and personally, i absolutely loved it! Some might think i'm weird but i think that it was very romantic. Romantic in the basis of love vs. sacrafice and also reveals more about Hannibal Lector's character who i think is more hero than villan...

To me, it was romantic in the fact that such a mastermind and hero of Hannibal's standings would still have a soft spot when confronted with the love of his life, Starling.

What are your views on the movie. Apparently, they're deciding casting for the "The lector revealation: story of young lector." can't wait

The_Scarecrow

I liked all the Lecter movie...especially that scene too.

and in the movie, he asks her would she say stop....and she says not in a thousand years....then he lunges are her and she doesnt flinch...."Thats my girl" then he gets the cleaver :p

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
I haven't seen it in ages. I think I liked silence of the lambs but I didn't like Hannibal as much. I think I'll have to see those again.

kaylz

HSC
hannibal and red dragon were warmed up leftovers.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Uh-huh. The Hannibal book was shithouse too though. Although if you thought the movie was romantic you'd probably like the book Sipsip (it's got a very, very different ending. In fact, most of the movie's different - Mason's lesbian bodybuilder sister was cut out of the movie...I'm not kidding).

And the new movie (The Lecter Variations - from "The Goldberg Variations", the music that Hannibal always listens to/plays) is being written by the guy who wrote the books, so it'll be classy, but probably shit.

Pierotte

HSC
Silence Of the lambs - the movie genuinely scared me

Hannibal on the other hand... hated it hated it hated it!!! i give it 10 shits out of 10! i only liked ray liota, oh god that chick whose name i refuse to remeber who played starling pissed me off to no end!!! I was really shitty at having spent money on it... oh the diesmbowling scene was cool-ish

and the book was not much better... i really didnt know what to make of the book, the writing style was more tedious than that of a newspaper, and bits that were sposed to be serious i found comical, like the body building lady hahahaha!!

yah....... also pissed that i spent money on the book..... and took the time to read it!!! but i really didnt think after reading it that the movie could have been worse... i never learn.

sigh........

v sia

HSC
I prefer silence of the lambs then hannibal , mainly because i think the main chick in silence of the lambs pulls it off better as playing ( Clerise ... an attempt in spelling her name )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)