Hanson!!!! (1 Viewer)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
It really gets on my nerves because, apart from the fact that MMMBop isn't a real word and they used to have long hair, Hanson really aren't anything to pick on. Wow...three guys who run their own record label and write their own music and play live. They've achieved a lot and, whether you're a fan or not, it's impressive in terms of today's music.
You can't say that they look like girls now, so half of the anti-Hanson argument is gone. :uhhuh:

Anyway...
Yeah they were homeschooled so Yearbook is completely fictional. I think it's a difficult song for people to relate to as well - it's not "I love you" or "I used to love you but now I don't" or "I love you again" or any sort of commentary, it just is.

Soldier does drag on a bit. It's cute that it's a story, but it's a very long song. :p

I love Every Word I Say. It's so sweet. And it sounds great live.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
OMG who has the Underneath Acoustic live dvd?

HOW FANTASTIC IS ROCK AND ROLL RAZORBLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently they played it at the sydney show

know_it_all

chingly_choo said:
OMG who has the Underneath Acoustic live dvd?

HOW FANTASTIC IS ROCK AND ROLL RAZORBLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently they played it at the sydney show
yeh they did play it @ the enmore, twas madd
they had heaps of trouble with the mike that was on the keyboard...it kept falling down as they were playing
esp wen zac sung broken angel, he was like singing to a falling microphone
n at one stage- taylor was playing keyboard with one hand, holding the mike n shaker in the other...n singing!

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
My UAL DVD is meant to be coming in the mail. Hurry up! :mad:

I don't really like Rock n Roll Razorblade though. And I've heard it live twice. :(
I wish they'd just play all the songs that I do like when I'm there, but you can't have everything. ;)

Yeah the Enmore show was horrible in regards to the mic problems. But they managed quite well and kept playing.

HSC
hahah totally. i wanted them to play 'get up and go', but they had to play shitty 'hey' as their encore instead. i've never really got into the song.

you'll love the ual dvd. zac playing the walk = so effin' hot. and taylor's badass piano skills on crazy beautiful make me want to .. well, damnit taylor, why do you have to be married?

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Way you feel about taylor = way I feel about Zac

Did you watch the interview with the band, I thought it was amusing to see the way Zac makes a comment and the other two just ignore it and keep talking. Taylor was always such an interview hog though- its all about the music

HSC
i know, he's such a freaking diva. but i love him anyway. it's kinda funny, i was totally in the zac camp from like 1997 up until some time last year, i mean i still love him, but for some reason taylor is just totally where it's at for me now. ah, fuck me dead now thanks.

"most of the music industry today is so far removed from anything remotely close to music, it's just people blindly following trends, trying to make as much as they can. but the thing is, that they're destroying the entire ethos of what music should be. if you don't like us, you know what, fuck it. fuck hanson. this isn't about us. this is about what matters .. we just want to get out to young people, and help them to do something about the state of radio and what they're hearing. there are so many talented artists out there who are getting completely crushed by the radio stations who play the same ten songs day in, day out. that needs to change if there's going to be any dignity left in this industry, because at the moment things are pretty fucked up" - best taylor quote ever. wait, best quote ever full stop.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
lol
katie dominates the thread

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
i dont even want to know =(

know_it_all

did u guys see the chick they picked on rove for them to play at her house..she had no idea that taylor was even married, barely knew ne of the words to the songs
like imagine if it had bin of u...
she didnt even scream lol :p

HSC
no kidding, i was like "you whore! you don't even like them anymore! i want hanson to come play at my house, damnit .."

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
My firends and I couldn't stop talking about it. We were soooo jealous. If it had been me...WELL!....I think I seriously would have fainted

HSC
i didn't even see all of it, i was at a friends house and we were pretty tired and just wanted to go to bed .. i just saw them jump out of the van with her looking mighty unimpressed. dumb whore.

and i just have to add this picture in the attachment, its the fucking cutest thing ever. zac got a picture of himself and kate (his fiancee) printed on a soda bottle, hahah. lucky her.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
babee_blu_eyez said:
did u guys see the chick they picked on rove for them to play at her house..she had no idea that taylor was even married, barely knew ne of the words to the songs
like imagine if it had bin of u...
she didnt even scream lol :p
haha yeah I saw it, I think Hanson looked a bit uncomfortable being there.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
SHE DIDN"T DESERVE THEM TO PLAY AT HER HOUSE.

AND rove just cut their song halfway through. Is it true about Isaac and him having a acohol problem?

HSC
i wouldn't be surprised.

i'm not an isaac fan at all, personally. from what i've heard, he's a bit of a rude manwhore. but you'd think that like .. okay, taylor is supposedly the 'hottest', but he's also the friendliest. isaac, as far as i'm concerned, is at the other end of the scale in both facets. i've heard some pretty nasty stories about him. not that him being an asshole means he's an alcoholic, hahah, but i just felt like saying that.

know_it_all

i was so taylor obsessed wen they first came out (u shuda seen us at the enmore :p)
but u gota say theyv all improved
like cmon ..do u memba wat isaac used to look like!

HSC
yeah, they have. either way though, i still think isaac is a total prick.

.. is it weird that i have a sudden compulsion to listen to snowed in, and its july?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)