Happy Birthday Israel! (1 Viewer)

bigneh

HSC
'missunderstandings'?
You didnt even watch part 5, which is the most convincing.
Its ignorant to believe shooting/bombing childrens homes is not acceptable because some terrorists might be there?

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

And in this situation, the Israeli's are the terrorists.

They are seen as harsh and inapropriate because they ARE

Watch the 5 part documentry, it will be good for you.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Israel: Soon to celebrate the 50 000th innocent Palestinian child killed.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
What's best for me is being there, and experiencing the real threat of terror first hand, which I did when I was there in January/February.

Now I'm seriously going.

P.S what the heck is a 'troll' Trampoline.

jb_nc, this thread was aimed at intelligent discourse. :)

bigneh

HSC
intelligent discourse? You didnt know what bias was or a percentage.
You have been to Israel, did u go to the 'war zone'? No ? didnt think so.

Id say that you would have no idea about what is seen in that 5 part doco.

And whats with that weird clown chick in your little Israel thing.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigneh said:
Id say that you would have no idea about what is seen in that 5 part doco.

*inserts other bs about the importance of part 5 of the youtube video*
I love how youtube videos are apparently 100% representative of fact.
I guess now we can prove that the holocaust was a fabrication, the US carried out the 9/11 attacks, all major companies are run by zionists, geocentric theory is correct, the freemasons are controlling the US, the Illuminati are controlling the world, the Zionists are controlling the Illuminati, the Freemasons and the order of the Universe, the Jews while simultaneously fighting Hamas and the Hezbollah did the World Trade Centre attacks and went back in time to assassinate JFK.

Last edited:

bigneh

HSC
Yer because putting a documentary on YouTube tarnishes it...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigneh said:
Yer because putting a documentary on YouTube tarnishes it...
The term documentary has a far broader use on Youtube. In fact, many documentaries are a joke especially when the standard anti-Israeli propaganda documentary is this balanced:

A Palestinian filmmaker who produced a documentary alleging Israeli troops committed war crimes in a refugee camp admitted in a deposition last week to falsifying scenes, using inaccurate information and obtaining financing for the project from the Palestinian Authority
This just got even funnier. The person who has uploaded the questionable documentary also uploaded and presents the film 'loose change' as fact. I guess he shot his own credibility

bigneh

HSC
First of all i dont think he presents Loose Change 2 as fact, he has merely uploaded it.

Secondly wtf has Muhammad Bakri and his bs got to do with a British documentary?

YouTube does have alot of crap on it but this item obviously is a network documentary and the uploader and Bakri has nothing to do with it.

Btw im guessing its British here, anyone actually know the program?

bigneh

HSC
Or don't we count them because they're Israeli?
They are as bad as each other, but it doesnt diminish what the Israeli's are doing.
Lets not forget the Palestinians have nails and stones, the Israels have some of the latest military technology.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i found out thatt israel isnt recognized as a country by most islamic countries

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
lol i found out thatt israel isnt recognized as a country by most islamic countries
That never quite made sense to me. They're so quick to declare war against it yet they don't recognise it...odd.

Anyway, isn't it just Iran that doesn't officially recognise it?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Yeah the Arabs hate the Israeli's because they've got the balls to stand up and fight for their liberty and cultural differences (such as equal rights for women).

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Did I go to the 'war zone'?

Define the warzone. I extensively travelled all over Israel, including the Golan Heights, which Syria claims is it's own, as far up as Metula on the northern Border with Lebanon. I stayed at Kibbutz Kfar Giladi where at the last war with Lebanon, 12 IDF soldiers were killed by a Katushya.

I stayed in the Old City, another "disputed" area, and visited the Temple Mount, an Islamic religious site whose control is also disputed. I crossed the security fence into the West Bank town of Bethlehem, travelled there onto Herodian and Jericho aboard a Palestinian taxi. We were not affected by an road blocks or any of the Israeli "occupied forces". We travelled along Palestinian roads.

I travelled aboard an Egged Israeli bus through the West Bank to get back out the other end of Israel Proper at Ein Gedi, on the Dead Sea. I'm not sure whether this bus had bullet proof windows, as some services do.

I travelled through Dimona, two days after a Gazan terrorist blew himself up in a shopping mall killing one elderly woman and severely injuring her husband as well as many others. This was the first suicide bombing in just over a year. Onward to Eilat, which hosted the last bombing before the Dimona attack in January 2007. 3 Israelis were killed in a bakery.

I travelled near the Gaza Border but unfortunately did not have the opportunity to visit ravaged Sderot, an Israeli community 1km from the border which has faces the unrelentless violence of Hamas' continued rocket fire, particularly increasing since Israel disengaged from Gaza in an effort for Peace.

So if this is the 'war zone' yes, I've been there. :)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Israel has offered Hamas terms for a temporary cease-fire in the Gaza Strip, the London-based Al-Hayat daily quoted Palestinian sources as saying on Monday.

The sources said that through Egyptian mediation, Israel has proposed a limited cease-fire that would be effective in the Strip alone and would not include the West Bank.

According to the report, the offer has also been extended to the Islamic Jihad militant group. The terms of the truce would include greater Israeli flexibility on border crossings for six months in exchange for a halt in rocket fire, said the report.
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/974759.html

Yet again Israel express it's desire for the peace and security of it's citizens.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
JaredR is a biased sack of shit.

Not only does he ignore the horrible and numerous Israeli war crimes (approved of but denied by the IDF) he goes on to claim that Israel is a land of peace and harmony whose only want is to live freely. What a load of typical Israeli bullshit. The world just sits and watches as those fucking fascist Jewrats are bayonetting 6yos.

Yeah the Arabs hate the Israeli's because they've got the balls to stand up and fight for their liberty and cultural differences (such as equal rights for women).
I hope that's sarcasm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)