Happy Birthday Israel! (1 Viewer)

TacoTerrorist

HSC
I'm going to permanently ditch this topic. Too many people who just ignore fact.

Israel isn't globally condemned. You'd just like to think so.
...sigh.

Most of the stuff you spout is vitrollic garbage. It's like you're sitting there hoping that if you spray enough shit everywhere, people will eventually accept it as true.
So you are denying history, or are you just blind?

That's it, there's no convincing those who have been convinced otherwise from birth.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
I've said it once I've said it a million times the only problem is that Isreal was established in a stupid place. You can see how the arabs are feeling robbed and you can also see how Isreali's don't want to give up their home. If Isreal had originally been established in Northen Africa or possibly somewhere in Eastern Europe there would be none of these problems. Bad planning is to blame for this.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
TacoTerrorist said:
So you are denying history, or are you just blind?
If there is one person who has been constantly denying history it is you. Ignoring the facts to give your illogical hate fueled campaign momentum is disgusting. And do not try and play the 'I'm against human right violations' card, it is obvious that you have a hate of Israel that clouds your objectivity so badly that you cannot even maintain a rational discussion on the topic without breaking into insult.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Raven3333 said:
I've said it once I've said it a million times the only problem is that Isreal was established in a stupid place. You can see how the arabs are feeling robbed and you can also see how Isreali's don't want to give up their home. If Isreal had originally been established in Northen Africa or possibly somewhere in Eastern Europe there would be none of these problems. Bad planning is to blame for this.
i agree israel should have been set up in europe that is where most of the jewsd lived. Setting up israel right in the middle of the middle east has caused heaps of problems

Gay Captain

HSC
Raven3333 said:
The Bible is to blame for this :D

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
If only you people had read a book or any quasi intellectual literature to give you that little bit if a grasp on the issue.
Anyone here actually know why it was set up in the middle east and not Europe or Africa? I guess having some sort of understanding would be a good foundation if you're that eager to discuss the issue.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
If only you people had read a book or any quasi intellectual literature to give you that little bit if a grasp on the issue.
Anyone here actually know why it was set up in the middle east and not Europe or Africa? I guess having some sort of understanding would be a good foundation if you're that eager to discuss the issue.
On that thought, why was Israel set up in the middle east and not Europe or Africa?

Seriously.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
is the bible intellectual literature?
and the promised land for the jews i thimk is the united states becuse they seem to be living peacfully there

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
Okay. I do not approve of Hamas' past, but Hamas is better than Israel in my eyes. Hamas does not kill civilians. Hamas kidnaps Israeli soldiers and kills Israeli soldiers who are occupying Palestinian land illegally.
What I have to say:

1) 15.1.2008: Hamas pounds Sderot with rockets wounding at least 4, including a 5 year old girl.

2) 15.1.2008: An Ecuadorian citizen working on a Kibbutz on the Gaza border is Snipered dead. Hamas claims responsibility.

3) Ahmed Yousef, chief political advisor to Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh to "Der Spiegel" (2 Feb 2008): "If the Israelis want our blood, I’m willing to sacrifice my children."

4) 6.2.2008: Hamas claims responsibility for an attack in a Dimona Shopping Centre killing one a 73-year-old woman and wounding 40 others. A second bomber was shot by a police officer who noticed him reaching for his explosive belt.

5) 6.3.2008: Eight students studying in a library are slaughtered by a lone gunmen. Hamas officials anounce: ""This heroic attack in Jerusalem is a normal response to the crimes of the occupier and its murder of civilians". Some Hamas officials even claimed responsibility.

6) 24.1.2008: Two terrorists entered the Mekor Hayim High School Yeshiva in Kfar Etzion, south of Jerusalem, and stabbed two students. The terrorists were killed by two of the counselors in the room. Hamas claimed responsibility.

7) 15.5.2007: 60 Kassam rockets strike Sderot. 2 women are seriously wounded after their homes are hit. A high school near Sapir College is also hit.

8) 31.8.2004: Sixteen people, including a 3 year old, were killed and about 100 injured when two buses in Beersheba were attacked within minutes of each other by suicide bombers. Hamas claimed responsibility.

This doesn't take into consideration the daily bombardment of rockets by Hamas militants...

So I guess your right, TacoTerrorist, Hamas does not target civillians. Hahah!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
why cant jared and taco jsut accept israel and hamas/hezbulah arereally just as bad as each other.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Because one is a recognised terrorist organisation and the other isn't. Because one is a democracy and one isn't. Because one is an international contributor the oother isn't, because....

Gay Captain

HSC
Because one went to war for Israel's interests and the other is just trying to defend itself? :D

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
jared your an idiot. i dont give a 2 shits what israel does for the world. it kills incoent children and woman doesnt mean its ok you fuck nut. both sides of the war are bustards.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Raven3333 said:
Um, newsflash: Israel has been where it is now for, oh, 4000 years or so. :rolleyes:

It has also been central to their religion for just as long.

So, no, I can't see how the Arabs feel 'robbed'. Shall I demonstrate how much land the Arabs have compared to the Jews?

See: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/middle_east_graphic_2003.jpg

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
bigboyjames said:
jared your an idiot. i dont give a 2 shits what israel does for the world. it kills incoent children and woman doesnt mean its ok you fuck nut. both sides of the war are bustards.
I'm sorry I can't value a person's opinion who can't even converse in proper english.

You're*
I don't give 2 shits*
Innocent*
Women*
Bastards*

I won't go into syntax.

Gay Captain

HSC
Slidey said:
Um, newsflash: Israel has been where it is now for, oh, 4000 years or so. :rolleyes:

So, no, I can't see how the Arabs feel 'robbed'. Shall I demonstrate how much land the Arabs have compared to the Jews?

See: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/middle_east_graphic_2003.jpg
If I only invade and take over one corner of your house is it ok? I have a holy book that says my ancestors were there 4000 years ago too :D

zstar

HSC
N/A
Slidey said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB7kPPzqYBs

Most jews today aren't real Jews, They're originally Turkic nomads who converted to Judaism.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Slidey said:

Slidey, i just want to point out that Palestine is also important to arabs and muslims in general, and its also regarded as a holy place/land...which is what's causing the major problem...2 countries are fighting over land which is religiously important to both of them.

Also, comparing the amount of land in terms of arabs vs jews, is just like comparing the amount of land that "english speaking" countries (such as UK, US, Australia, etc) have, to that owned by arabs.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)