HSC
Enjoy it kids...

What's everyone doing?

I'm headed to Vanuatu for a week on Sunday :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
oh way jealous! have an awesome time :D

i will be here, slaving away at my numerous assignments due at the end of the holidays..on a happier note though, my bro is coming home from a year o/s so OMG YAY :D i'd love to do the whole run and jump thing at the airport, but i think his best friend will beat me haha, godamn

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Staying at home, studying.

Nah, I'm just kidding, I'll study at the end of the holidays for like, 1hr. I'm going to try and spend most of my time being drunk or in the surf.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
you could top that and be drunk IN the surf :uhhuh:
I would, but it means I would probably have to drink in the day and it makes driving to the beach difficult. If you drive me, I'm keen to try it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
dah, drink AT the beach..i so wouldn't save you though..maybe you should bring along one of those nurses from the other thread :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
How would I get from the beach then?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
you don't? you walk? you bus it?
turns out public transport is handy sometimes

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It was all HER fault! I was being sensible then she starts up with these stupid ideas.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Have a great time in Vanuatu sj. It’s really awesome there. I’m turning 21 on the final weekend of holidays, so naturally there's going to be a pretty big party

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Craig said:
Have a great time in Vanuatu sj. It’s really awesome there. I’m turning 21 on the final weekend of holidays, so naturally there's going to be a pretty big party
Are we invited?

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
jumb said:
Are we invited?
well em is coming, but the fact i've never met you wipes out your invitation i'm sorry. you're also an engineer, so you would probably drink all the discounted beer and wine before anyone else started, not to mention the free finger food that’s on offer

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dude, we AREN'T parasites, we're the life of the party. There's a difference!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
you're invited if you're nice to me :p craig gave me minor inviting rights (regretting that now cregg? hehe)..but all the discounted alcohol is MINE damn it

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
you're invited if you're nice to me :p craig gave me minor inviting rights (regretting that now cregg? hehe)..but all the discounted alcohol is MINE damn it
oh damn! well you've already used ur partial invite rights (lauren and jesse) and you can only bring people who I actually know. and stop sounding like a new zealander by calling me cregg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)