Happy New Year, everybody! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Since I'm boring and am at home, thought I'd take the opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year :) May the hangovers tomorrow morning be as mild as possible, and I hope you all bloody well enjoyed yourselves tonight! :p

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Amen to that.
I got stoned, realised how gay celebrating the new year is and came home.

But still, I wish everyone a Happy New Queer.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
i had a bit too much to drink. half our stuff is still outside the front of our house so we will get it in the morning. 1 more glass of water to prevent a hangover tomorrow then i go to bed.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hmm, mild hangover, how i crave one now *eases pain with some more water*

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I guess i'm pretty boring.. I didn't have any alcohol. When i came home from work i just watched a movie (i didnt even manage to finish the movie before falling asleep...doh)...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
happy new year mac bosers!! you all rock!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i just went party hopping

came home around 2ish for my bro's gf's party and just spent the rest of the night just talking with a few close friends from 4am onwards, just got up now.... had like 2 drinks the whole night ... lol

boring... next year has to be better!! I hope I'm away next year!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
went to Pontoon last night...fukn awesome, best night of my life! All of us crashed at a friend's house at 4am and i got home at around 11...overall great fun. Also, it was really good how everyone (well most) were pretty nice yesterday, it just added to the atmosphere.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year will be better than the last (in terms of marks :p)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lame old night. i just got semi-tanked and enjoyed the company of other drunken people.

how/where/what is pontoon. i am so going to do something more classy next yr.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
redruM said:
lame old night. i just got semi-tanked and enjoyed the company of other drunken people.

how/where/what is pontoon. i am so going to do something more classy next yr.
lol thats still enjoyable!
Pontoon is a very nice club in Darling Harbour...ideal for those who don't mind missing the fireworks (actually i personally really wanted to see the fireworks but meh it was still awesome)
Best to go with a large-ish group of friends...a fair few curries too man, some of the chicks were real hot.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Went to a house-party in Vaucluse with a pretty awesome view of the fireworks.

I'd like to go to a club for next year though..

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Supra said:
lol thats still enjoyable!
Pontoon is a very nice club in Darling Harbour...ideal for those who don't mind missing the fireworks (actually i personally really wanted to see the fireworks but meh it was still awesome)
Best to go with a large-ish group of friends...a fair few curries too man, some of the chicks were real hot.
might do something like that next yr...last 2 yrs i've been doing the same thing. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)