Harbourlife 2007 (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Harbourlife 2007

Saturday 24 November 2007
Fleet Steps, Mrs Macquarie’s Point (Adjacent to Royal Botanic Gardens)
2pm – 10pm

with music by
Tim Deluxe
Switch
Boys Noize
The Glimmers
Ajax
Jonathan Wall
Tim Sea
+more

Sydneys most unique music event, Harbourlife, returns on Saturday 24th November for another sensational day at one of the world’s most spectacular venues. Making the most of its exquisite location on the shore of Sydney’s shimmering harbour - and with the perfect music to complement the amazing view, Harbourlife is the essential Sydney party experience!

TICKET INFO

Tickets on sale midday Wed 26th September

Fuzzy member tickets $100 +bf only from www.fuzzy.com.au.
Others $110 +bf only at Moshtix (www.moshtix.com.au or phone 1300 GET TIX (438 849).

Please note transaction and postage fees may apply . NO BYO . 18+only. Photo ID essential. Harbourlife is outdoors: bring sun/rain protection: We play rain, hail or shine. Sound may reach levels which can damage your hearing: Free earplugs are available from first aid. Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as EPA noise restrictions and may not be as loud as at an indoor event. No video/audio recording equipment permitted. We encourage you to use public transport (Infoline: 131 500 or go to www.131500.com.au) . Please ensure that you party safe at this Fuzzy event.

I shall go. as long as I find pplz to go with.

johnnyJIM

HSC
melimoo said:
wtf. $100 for that???
no deal

id like to see switch though. maybe boys noize
yea it is really shit
only one worth seeing is boyz noise

limari07

HSC
Anybody selling Harbourlife ticks? :confused:I m DESPERATE to go... Been trying to find them since i was 1 hr late to buy them... (they sold in 1 friken hour)
Cheers
Lina!

limari07

HSC
Anybody selling Harbourlife ticks? :confused:I m DESPERATE to go... Been trying to find them since i was 1 hr late to buy them... (they sold in 1 friken hour)
Please email me limari07@hotmail.com OR call me 0422960159
Cheers
Lina!

7th Sign

HSC
limari07 said:
Please email me limari07@hotmail.com OR call me 0422960159
Cheers
Lina!

no they didn't sell in 1 hr.

only people who buy off ticketteck have that you need to find a direct supplier of tickets who works for fuzzy ent, I know a few.

look on eBay for tickets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)